krocoz

Mar 15, 2020
I got a question.... this Gym dlc... its not the final one, right?

Cause i remember they pull the gym dlc, got bad critics ( dont understand really why) and they said they will make another version, and this one is the same i played few months ago, so, i now doubt is this is the second version of gym dlc or not...
I guess many wishes for the pool area DLC or something like that, but not sure, seems there are a lot of things can be done in this game, DLC or not. It is really rare to have a game like this, with big boobs main character that can do naughty side jobs but stay virgins. The stripper side job also has awakened new fetish too lmao.

Minoton

Jan 31, 2021
I guess many wishes for the pool area DLC or something like that, but not sure, seems there are a lot of things can be done in this game, DLC or not. It is really rare to have a game like this, with big boobs main character that can do naughty side jobs but stay virgins. The stripper side job also has awakened new fetish too lmao.
Thanks for the anwser but I re-read my question and i missed what i want to ask....(english is not my native XD)

I want to know if the Gym in this update is the final version of the gym dlc, or they make another gym version, cause i remember read that they will do another gym version, cause fans dont like first version, but im not remember other gym version, so im confused...

But yes, they said no more dlcs, or side jobs...and its kind of sad, but in the other hand ( no pun intended) maybe next rem game its better :)

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Creatives, artists, and designers who make the best content don't get there by kowtowing to fans. The games that automatically cave in to fan demands are usually either soulless or dragged out as long as possible with as little as possible content while keeping people on patreon.
To be fair. The GYM dlc was rather soulless beyond the voicelines. I mean, look at how much stress Rem went through with the malding(literally) and putting it off. We all know how many posts he put up about losing hair and mentioning stress, claiming it shampoo or something.

Also lets not forget ontop of this, there was him shuffling about what to do with it. He claimed multiple times that the former Beta(current DLC) was not what he envisioned for the game. He didn't know what to do with it at all. Of course, we can speculate on whatever other envisions, but it is more than likely he didn't want it to be another GH2.0 job. In the end, he hit an inspiration block and just released the beta as DLC as is. So that should speak for itself when creator second guesses themselves. Were they really as passionate about the additional content?

As for the pube DLC? It was cosmetic and while it was nice, remember how modders actually made a mod to give Karryn those colors of hair? Gyrau or something mod, which is outdated, but I think it had red, blonde, black, and maybe another; and then it also did eye colors. The only downside about that mod was that it was very laggy.

And while it does sound I am giving Rem plenty of flak, the base game was pretty great on its own. Sales alone speak for that and being something innovative at the time to bring a 'new genre' as a break from the norm speaks volumes. He just dropped the ball with DLCs. They were borderline mediocre and again the only thing that saved the GYM in my opinion was the new addition of voicelines. The side-job sucks, the voice line additions to everything else are great, and they are its only saving grace/redeeming feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nishee

baby

Aug 19, 2017
He mentioned in one of his diarys how he supposedly wants to go his own way, and doesn't listen to what fans want. Fans wanted more poses, side jobs, and many told him that the ending and the 4/5 floors were lackluster and the game felt unfinished. To that he said that thats all by design and was pre-planned, I call bullshit.

He should have done two big DLC with poses, voice lines,cut ins and side jobs he could have priced then at 15-20$ each and it would sell. (Something that he mentioned, since people on dicord all beg his do to this stuff, but he doesn't listens). He loses so much good will and money, its stupid of him not just give what the fans want.

People wanted the Nurse side job the most, yet he didn't listen.

And people should't have their hopes up. After this DLC he is done with the game. Also his supposed blackout, i CALL IT BS. He just got lazy, insted of making what the fans wanted and doing some good $$$+ getting good reputation and good will from the fans, he ends the game on a sour note.
I for one, think developers should be allowed to develop what they want. And for a critically acclaimed game with tons of content, it's a shame that some fans would genuinely call you lazy for not min-maxing every hour of your life to making the same content over & over again. Rem's personal wishes just don't seem to matter at all. I'd also be miserable if I had to give into this kind of pressure.

Constant updates, incredibly active with the game in their discord, super cheap DLC. Why isn't the developer allowed to work on a new project again? Rem has stated their passion for working on new things with new approaches, you don't have to like it, but it doesn't deserve being called lazy just because of your preference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KamiKeima

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I take advantage of the release of the DLC to ask you a question that bothers me. Does anyone know how to get this scene?
012435.jpg
I found this image on other websites. However, I can't find how to unlock this scene. Is this a CG that was canceled during development?

Reactions: alkina

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Hi everyone, I take advantage of the release of the DLC to ask you a question that bothers me. Does anyone know how to get this scene?
View attachment 2672845
I found this image on other websites. However, I can't find how to unlock this scene. Is this a CG that was canceled during development?
That's a "bad ending" of sorts level 5 scene, if you win or lose you can choose against who you fight in level 5 and if you lose that's the scene that plays...

Reactions: KamiKeima

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Bar job question: strategy as my slutty Karen can't seem to make it through more than 10-15 minutes, any suggestion on time maximisation strategies? (this is post completion free play)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I for one, think developers should be allowed to develop what they want. And for a critically acclaimed game with tons of content, it's a shame that some fans would genuinely call you lazy for not min-maxing every hour of your life to making the same content over & over again. Rem's personal wishes just don't seem to matter at all. I'd also be miserable if I had to give into this kind of pressure.

Constant updates, incredibly active with the game in their discord, super cheap DLC. Why isn't the developer allowed to work on a new project again? Rem has stated their passion for working on new things with new approaches, you don't have to like it, but it doesn't deserve being called lazy just because of your preference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People want more of the thing they liked and they were ready to pay for it, it is as simple as that. And besides, developer kinda dug his own grave.

I'm calling developer lazy because it is pretty clear to me there are holes in the game. And by holes I mean incomplete or removed features. You can still see traces of those in the game. Developer should've removed them from the game completely if he didn't want to develop those parts of the game. Such obvious holes shouldn't exist in any game, because they can create expectations.
  • The infirmary in the 1st level is a hole.
  • Whenever I try go to a place I'm not supposed to go Karryn just stops and says something like "my instincts tell me there is nothing in there", those are holes. There are 3 or 4 of those in the game(including infirmary) if I'm remembering correctly.
  • Levels 4 and 5 are giant holes on their own. Empty maps with a bunch of enemies. Besides the two new enemy types(yetis and werewolfs), there is nothing in these levels. No sidejobs, no edicts...
You could argue it is all intentional or the game is simply designed this way but even if that were true I'd say it is a shitty design. Because that shitty design created a lot of expectations. And now developer is ignoring those expectations and moving on to another game. That is a great way to lose reputation if you ask me.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
You can use Mod Organizer 2 yes. There's a plug-in from Github you need to download to make it work though, but once you've got it going it's the best option for modding.
Where can I find both MO2 and the plug-in? is there a link?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Huh? I mean, sure, they could add content to the game till the sun goes out, but at some point a game is just considered feature complete by its devs for one reason or another, whether just due to them simply wanting to move on, or having managed to achieve their goal with the project. I can't really speak for Remtairy obviously, but considering things they've said in the past, and in general how long the game took to make to begin with since its a small development team behind it, I doubt you'll see much more beyond the Gym DLC, though I also haven't really kept up with the games development post release.

Really, I'd say just be happy with the fact that you got a game this unique in a pretty repetitive and uninspired space of gaming, and one that in general actually has a pretty complete feeling cycle of gameplay from start to finish. Plus, it even has mods, which isn't the most common things for hentai games even these days, so if people really want more content for it in one way or another, its always something you yourself or mod creators in general can think on to add the sort of content that you'd wish for. I'd kill for an official pregnancy option to the game, but I also understand its really just not the creators preference for this project, so in the end it is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You're wasting your time man. People out here been playing games as a service games too long. They actually think you should be able to play 1 game for the rest of your life.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Bar job question: strategy as my slutty Karen can't seem to make it through more than 10-15 minutes, any suggestion on time maximisation strategies? (this is post completion free play)
If you are farming rep, it doesn't matter. You can just have her drink everything to make it go faster as it works as a job complete when you get cg drunk scene. As long as she isn't fully willpower drained or something to lead to the backroom jerkoff badend.

Otherwise, I guess use resist orgasm ability when moving around tables so she doesn't drop drinks. You might have to spam it every turn and then just make her climax after you clear the tray to not break anything.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
People want more of the thing they liked and they were ready to pay for it, it is as simple as that. And besides, developer kinda dug his own grave.

I'm calling developer lazy because it is pretty clear to me there are holes in the game. And by holes I mean incomplete or removed features. You can still see traces of those in the game. Developer should've removed them from the game completely if he didn't want to develop those parts of the game. Such obvious holes shouldn't exist in any game, because they can create expectations.
  • The infirmary in the 1st level is a hole.
  • Whenever I try go to a place I'm not supposed to go Karryn just stops and says something like "my instincts tell me there is nothing in there", those are holes. There are 3 or 4 of those in the game(including infirmary) if I'm remembering correctly.
  • Levels 4 and 5 are giant holes on their own. Empty maps with a bunch of enemies. Besides the two new enemy types(yetis and werewolfs), there is nothing in these levels. No sidejobs, no edicts...
You could argue it is all intentional or the game is simply designed this way but even if that were true I'd say it is a shitty design. Because that shitty design created a lot of expectations. And now developer is ignoring those expectations and moving on to another game. That is a great way to lose reputation if you ask me.
FACTS, I've been saying this many time. And fanboys shut me down. I don't hate the game, but map 4-5 feel empty and there are places where you feel that the dev wanted to do something there, yet dropped last minute.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is working for you guys? Managed to get CCMod installed fine but cant open the cheat menu. This is my first time modding this so I may have done something wrong.

Edit: Also is there any way to switch between goth and regular karryn? Still not really sure after searching the thread.

Last edited:

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the enemies that show up during the initial floor subjugation (when it's listed as "Anarchy")? I've managed to edit the rioting enemies but cant seem to figure this part out.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes