DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
how do you unlock demonstrate in the gym... my slut level is up. I can't the ending cg scene. any help please?
Your whore level isn't that high. You either don't have Vagina or Anal skills unlocked. Demonstrate only became available for me when I got one of those two unlocked and after was an option when cock and pussy/anal was at 100(whichever sex skills below were unlocked.) Otherwise it would just be grey out if you do have it available.

Reactions: blueproject

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Is working for you guys? Managed to get CCMod installed fine but cant open the cheat menu. This is my first time modding this so I may have done something wrong.
It is working fine, you need to press the tilde (~) key to open the cheatmenu.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So is the unofficial CCmod caught up to the latest versions with the dlcs? There's no dates for the changelog so I'm not sure if it's compatible with the current version or not.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
People want more of the thing they liked and they were ready to pay for it, it is as simple as that. And besides, developer kinda dug his own grave.

I'm calling developer lazy because it is pretty clear to me there are holes in the game. And by holes I mean incomplete or removed features. You can still see traces of those in the game. Developer should've removed them from the game completely if he didn't want to develop those parts of the game. Such obvious holes shouldn't exist in any game, because they can create expectations.
  • The infirmary in the 1st level is a hole.
  • Whenever I try go to a place I'm not supposed to go Karryn just stops and says something like "my instincts tell me there is nothing in there", those are holes. There are 3 or 4 of those in the game(including infirmary) if I'm remembering correctly.
  • Levels 4 and 5 are giant holes on their own. Empty maps with a bunch of enemies. Besides the two new enemy types(yetis and werewolfs), there is nothing in these levels. No sidejobs, no edicts...
You could argue it is all intentional or the game is simply designed this way but even if that were true I'd say it is a shitty design. Because that shitty design created a lot of expectations. And now developer is ignoring those expectations and moving on to another game. That is a great way to lose reputation if you ask me.

To be fair, we can do it even more :

- A nurse job ? Or something to do with "medicinal products".
- A pool "resting" event, or some kind of pool party.
- Cooking somehow, but might be kinda redundant with the prison visit thing or barmaid if it's just serving food.
- Be the body model for the classroom, but really this time.
- Something to do with taking shower in 3rd level.
- Those so called area were Karryn tell us she knows nothing is in there could be either a hard fight with some kind of reward, or some straight up sex event were Karryn either do the seks if she is full succubus mod, or either fight or try to resist to get something, like hidden golds or item that allow to get more funds for exemple... IDK.
- And lets not forget, why not have more sport with a match of basket ball, in which you can either play, or be a cheerleader.

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Hey guys, how can I unlocked the DLC content ?
Does it necessary to complete a first run in the game or I have to unzip some FolderContent DLC to another Folder from the game ?

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
The voice lines for the english Reality Marble are wild. Like, I can't be the only one who thinks that? Crazy. Seems weirdly out of place or something

Reactions: Nishee

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I just found this game and started playing and I saw that in config there is a chance for condom breaks how do you make that chance higher and how do you get it to happen in game.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
To be fair, we can do it even more :

- A nurse job ? Or something to do with "medicinal products".
- A pool "resting" event, or some kind of pool party.
- Cooking somehow, but might be kinda redundant with the prison visit thing or barmaid if it's just serving food.
- Be the body model for the classroom, but really this time.
- Something to do with taking shower in 3rd level.
- Those so called area were Karryn tell us she knows nothing is in there could be either a hard fight with some kind of reward, or some straight up sex event were Karryn either do the seks if she is full succubus mod, or either fight or try to resist to get something, like hidden golds or item that allow to get more funds for exemple... IDK.
- And lets not forget, why not have more sport with a match of basket ball, in which you can either play, or be a cheerleader.
You could add an mma ring where Karryn is forced to fight bare hand, that could be intreasting. I call the author Blackout BC, since there is a lot of stuff you can do with the game.

I feel that he is lying to the community. He could have just said Im tired and just want to move on to a diffrent game and it would have been accaptable, but stright up lying that the game is complete and that it was intended to feel that unfinished.

Facts are that after floor 3 the game is rushed as hell, Floor 4-5 are non exsisted. Its just a stright slugfast till the ending.

No side jobs, no special enemies(Besides 2 enemy types that aren't flashed out). No varation in poses, something that people noted and even the dev agreed on it.

The community is working on adding stuff, but its a shame that dev is throwing away a good game unfinished. I hope that next game people will be more cutious with their purchese.

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
I'm doing a virgin slut run and just finished floor 1 with near 120 slut lv, Didi I farmed to much or it's fine ?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I bought the DLC because i like the game and i will gladly see more content for it. But if the dev wants to move on that is fine too. They are the one needing to make the cut when they can improve the game meaningfully and when they are just diluting it. Presence of various opportunities for content doesn't equal to promise of such content being added nor it is necessary to fill those spots for game to be complete.

The game took 3 years to make and then 1,5y for those 2 small dlc. Did they get lazy ? or is adding more content just not working ? I imagine that is quite disheartening when they add new side job and people are like "yea bar was better". Also balancing the whole thing against other jobs and impact on game overall.

Reactions: boobmanlord
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes