Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The game took 3 years to make and then 1,5y for those 2 small dlc. Did they get lazy ? or is adding more content just not working ? I imagine that is quite disheartening when they add new side job and people are like "yea bar was better". Also balancing the whole thing against other jobs and impact on game overall.
I just don't understand, why they didn't go the most obvious DLC route: Ad a Level 6 with 1 or 2 new enemies and add additional "abilities" and combat options.

Sep 12, 2018
People want more of the thing they liked and they were ready to pay for it, it is as simple as that. And besides, developer kinda dug his own grave.

I'm calling developer lazy because it is pretty clear to me there are holes in the game. And by holes I mean incomplete or removed features. You can still see traces of those in the game. Developer should've removed them from the game completely if he didn't want to develop those parts of the game. Such obvious holes shouldn't exist in any game, because they can create expectations.
  • The infirmary in the 1st level is a hole.
  • Whenever I try go to a place I'm not supposed to go Karryn just stops and says something like "my instincts tell me there is nothing in there", those are holes. There are 3 or 4 of those in the game(including infirmary) if I'm remembering correctly.
  • Levels 4 and 5 are giant holes on their own. Empty maps with a bunch of enemies. Besides the two new enemy types(yetis and werewolfs), there is nothing in these levels. No sidejobs, no edicts...
You could argue it is all intentional or the game is simply designed this way but even if that were true I'd say it is a shitty design. Because that shitty design created a lot of expectations. And now developer is ignoring those expectations and moving on to another game. That is a great way to lose reputation if you ask me.
Before when I went in the discord they explained to me that Karryn's prison is like their 2nd or 3rd attempt at a game.
The other games got stuck in feature creep limbo and couldn't come out, now taking that into consideration you can probably see why Karryn turned out the way it did. As many said before including you this is an incomplete game with a lot of holes.
Rem literally Admits that on level 2 he had a secretary job in mind and that's why you could go into the office. Heck lets not forget the corruption system that's still in the game despite it being completely useless. It would as someone said before be huge copium to say that this game is complete, especially when the dev himself admits that it isn't, yet at the same time says it's done. My guess as to why Karryn's prison turned out like this is, because Rem couldn't focus on the original premise and concept of slow corruption. The feature creep that seems to plague him in particular forced him to release the game early in order not to be stuck in development limbo like other games. If this is the case, which it seems to be it worries me for future projects from him. Also before people says there is slow corruption in this game. I have played it the only thing here is a grind between Normal Karryn and softcore slut Karryn. There are barely if any lines that are indicating the change in Karryn besides number valves. The same problem is also reflected in saying that Karryn isn't being raped but wants and allows this to happen to her. Check the dialogue the prisoners initiate everything and constantly harass her. The only thing that indicates to us that Karryn wants anything is again the number values. This shouldn't be the case it should be represented in the dialogue as well. You could honestly go on for hours about what's missing or what's wrong with the game. I don't want to do that and want to try and be positive that they will nail everything on their next game. Hopefully Rem opens up to taking feedback in not just bugs and errors but game mechanics as well.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
It is working fine, you need to press the tilde (~) key to open the cheatmenu.
Pressing the key does nothing for me, I tried changing it to other keys like numpad 1 and ¬ but no luck.

Edit: Not sure why but I had to hold shift and press the key for it to work but I got it now thanks.

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
This still up for grabs? :D
The latest version wont let us have goblins n other monsters only. U can try it yourself, let me know if u get the same error when u start GYM mission. This one is modified so that all monsters wont repeat the same sex moves, instead they do sex atk randomly.

Hello is this game grindy?
only if u dont know what u are doing. First time will be sorta grindy. But its highly replayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
guys i fucked up i tried to change the troops in level one but the fights just end automatically. any idea how to fix this?

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
guys i fucked up i tried to change the troops in level one but the fights just end automatically. any idea how to fix this?
Are you trying to change the initial level or just the rioting enemies? I can only manage to edit the latter.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
i would apreciate it if the developers made a version of the game with no human enemy types...the gaurds can stay though they would probably have to make new sprites for monster gaurds.

baby

Aug 19, 2017
To be fair, we can do it even more :

- A nurse job ? Or something to do with "medicinal products".
- A pool "resting" event, or some kind of pool party.
- Cooking somehow, but might be kinda redundant with the prison visit thing or barmaid if it's just serving food.
- Be the body model for the classroom, but really this time.
- Something to do with taking shower in 3rd level.
- Those so called area were Karryn tell us she knows nothing is in there could be either a hard fight with some kind of reward, or some straight up sex event were Karryn either do the seks if she is full succubus mod, or either fight or try to resist to get something, like hidden golds or item that allow to get more funds for exemple... IDK.
- And lets not forget, why not have more sport with a match of basket ball, in which you can either play, or be a cheerleader.
Endless shopping list that's just variants of the side content, okay.

The game took 3 years to make and then 1,5y for those 2 small dlc. Did they get lazy ? or is adding more content just not working ? I imagine that is quite disheartening when they add new side job and people are like "yea bar was better". Also balancing the whole thing against other jobs and impact on game overall.
Where'd the idea come from, that 3 years to develop a game is lazy? Not to mention all the support it got between then & now.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
He was out a few months due to eye surgery.

Other than that, the time spent was basically pussyfooting with what to do with the GYM content and malding over it. Then giving up and release it as is(BETA that we got prior on here) and stamping it as 'complete.'

As I mentioned before. The best-case scenario that would have done better in making fans happy and a proper send off to the game; would be an actual sidejob DLC that had the same number of activities(four) spread across the floors. That way, even if one sucked, perhaps another out of the four would be worth it. And even then he could easily had that dlc cost 10-15$ min.

But nope. We got Gloryhole2.0. Which is stupid, because playing Gym content you have to have her decked out in full-out whore mode to at least enjoy it.

Reactions: Neriel and lvana

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Patch 1.2.1d2 + DLC to 1.2.3.7 + DLC (173 MB)

The patch is compatible with versions 1.2.1d2 + DLC through 1.2.3.7 + DLC.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i would apreciate it if the developers made a version of the game with no human enemy types...the gaurds can stay though they would probably have to make new sprites for monster gaurds.
the developers are apparently finished with the game, so i doubt it will happen.

does anyone have a save with completed story mode so i can replay the sidejobs?
edit your save to enable free mode

Reactions: ShazSter12
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes