Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Uhh guys how come i can't go to the gym, she keeps saying there is no reason to go there. Even though i download the latest version already.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
The latest version wont let us have goblins n other monsters only. U can try it yourself, let me know if u get the same error when u start GYM mission. This one is modified so that all monsters wont repeat the same sex moves, instead they do sex atk randomly.

only if u dont know what u are doing. First time will be sorta grindy. But its highly replayable.
Noooo why would they do this lol!! Thanks though! Is there a version you would recommend for modding to have no human enemies?

hisbiltus

May 31, 2023
I downloaded the game from this site and I'm not sure how to get the Gym DLC working, there's no gym outfit edict that other people have been talking about?

Reactions: suyatna

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
anyone have game with kp mod and cc mod i trying but it does not work and anyone have save max lv gym pl

Sep 1, 2020
Just gotta take a moment to complain about people complaining about this game. It's asinine to me. You can't go to the movies for less than 20 bucks these days. That's two to three hours of content for the price. Compare that to what you get from KP????????????????

I don't care if you are disappointed by the gym. It isn't my favorite part of the game either. Doesn't matter. Game is far and away one of the best H-games ever made. It is high effort content by ANY metric. Doesn't matter what more could have been done, or if you don't think it's perfect. It is clearly a high effort H-game, that is innovative and worthy of many hours of your time in content.

I get grieving the game being out of production, I get wishing there were more side jobs around the corner. That being said, the hyperbole is crazy on this site, and we need to be more supportive of our design community. We want more content done right? We like playing games? Then be a human, understand you paid what amounts to a couple hours working for this, and be grateful. Constructive criticism is one thing, the histrionics is embarrassing.

Who even knows, maybe you like the next game better. Maybe after the next game Rem gets a wild hair and circles back to KP for some patching. Maybe the mod community goes wild with things now that it's a completed game.

Let's just celebrate what it is, and not diminish it.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Who even knows, maybe you like the next game better. Maybe after the next game Rem gets a wild hair and circles back to KP for some patching. Maybe the mod community goes wild with things now that it's a completed game.
He does look like that kind of guy, yeah. But he also seems to like going forward in terms of creativity, so i imagine their new game is going to be something better, so much so that he'll not go back to KP. It'll probably be like this:
1. Rem gets creative and makes a new, even better game. They're not gonna go back to KP, good ending.
2. Rem gets creative, but makes mistakes in what path to follow, and mixes creativity with bad influence(you can already notice that Gym being slut-exclusive and Karryn's mentality headings strictly to succubus is a bad sign). The next game is gonna be good in his eyes, but not good in eyes of the fans, which will cause a lot of groaning and moaning, in a bad way. Sad ending.
3. Rem doesn't get creative, and even though the next project will look cool, he's gonna go back and add stuff to KP, since it's more comfortable to work on something that's already good. Stagnation ending.

Sep 1, 2020
He does look like that kind of guy, yeah. But he also seems to like going forward in terms of creativity, so i imagine their new game is going to be something better, so much so that he'll not go back to KP. It'll probably be like this:
1. Rem gets creative and makes a new, even better game. They're not gonna go back to KP, good ending.
2. Rem gets creative, but makes mistakes in what path to follow, and mixes creativity with bad influence(you can already notice that Gym being slut-exclusive and Karryn's mentality headings strictly to succubus is a bad sign). The next game is gonna be good in his eyes, but not good in eyes of the fans, which will cause a lot of groaning and moaning, in a bad way. Sad ending.
3. Rem doesn't get creative, and even though the next project will look cool, he's gonna go back and add stuff to KP, since it's more comfortable to work on something that's already good. Stagnation ending.
He does his best work when he is feeling creative clearly it is a passion of his, and I personally agree with your assessment of the issues with the Gym job, but here is the thing for me:

He could never do anything of value as an H-game designer again, and he still will have made far more of an impact in the industry than any of these belly aching forum trolls ever will.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes