Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
hello,im have played this game several time,and this is like my 3/4th time.and i just realized that there is a mod for this game.and i want to learn about it but there is like 1659 pages and i gonna be real with you i aint reading all of that.so all i know for now is there is a CCmod and BCCmod?idk.the point is i want to try these mod,especialy CC mod cause there is some mechanic that is new like condom and pregnation.But when i install it,i dont quite know how to patch/apply it or set it into the game.I am not very good at modding after all.so it will be nice if you read this message and know how to apply the mod.i would love to asked for your help and give some instruction to me.thank you. sincerely traveler

I install the CC mod but I can't progress the lust crest level up somehow I need help. Also getting Pregnant reset the crest or something. BTW I saw the picture which you reply have the womb and submission record but mine don't have that and where can I get those piercing from????
I'd answer your questions but it seems like you are incapable of reading...

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Can someone link a gallery with all the images of the scenes?
There aren't any CG scenes like in most RPGM games. Everything happens in battles. Even the side jobs and masturbation scenes are modified battles. The best way to see all the scenes is to get the Happy End, then you can do the side jobs or fight custom battles at your leisure.

Reactions: mjo2q1au4r
Sep 1, 2020
The fact that the floors after the third floor are devoid of content so all the werewolves/yetis/etc. show up in nothing beyond the loss scene on that floor and the upgrade tree for the fourth floor is empty.
No idea why they would move on from this game when it's this close to completion.
You ever heard of a thing called writer's block? You don't want artists forcing content. You want them to write when they feel inspired. The reality is Rem needs no justification for breaks or pauses or deciding to move onto different content. For less than the price of a dinner out with company, or a pair of jeans you have been gifted a ridiculous amount of content.
After they abandoned this game without finishing it, I won't buy their next game on Steam to support them.
Something tells me you weren't going to buy anything anyways :KEK:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
There aren't any CG scenes like in most RPGM games. Everything happens in battles. Even the side jobs and masturbation scenes are modified battles. The best way to see all the scenes is to get the Happy End, then you can do the side jobs or fight custom battles at your leisure.
Actually there are CGs in this game and even in the game folder but they are not in a JPG or PNG file and in a special RPGVM file

Now earlier there was a guy who made a limited gallery of some of the scenes if you google gallery.

Honestly not having a gallery or recollection mode in this game is seriously annoying.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Actually there are CGs in this game and even in the game folder but they are not in a JPG or PNG file and in a special RPGVM file

Now earlier there was a guy who made a limited gallery of some of the scenes if you google gallery.

Honestly not having a gallery or recollection mode in this game is seriously annoying.
They are not CG's. They are small pieces of pictures, like an arm or hair. In the game each of those small pictures are drawn on top of each other to create sex scenes. I may not be describing it 100% correctly but this is basically how the game works.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

Happy End is the recollection mode. You can fight any enemy or combination of enemies on the 5th level, and you can do all the side jobs. That's all of the sexual content. The only thing I can think of that's missing is the wedding dress gangbang, and that's just a re-skin of the guards gangbang.

And I didn't say there's no CGs, I said there's no CG scenes, as in there isn't a sex scene that's a slide show of CGs with text, like most RPGM games use. All sex scenes are dynamically created as part of a battle.

Reactions: Kingdomless

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Happy End is the recollection mode. You can fight any enemy or combination of enemies on the 5th level, and you can do all the side jobs. That's all of the sexual content. The only thing I can think of that's missing is the wedding dress gangbang, and that's just a re-skin of the guards gangbang.

And I didn't say there's no CGs, I said there's no CG scenes, as in there isn't a sex scene that's a slide show of CGs with text, like most RPGM games use. All sex scenes are dynamically created as part of a battle.
Exactly. there should have been a proper recollection mode like the missing wedding dress gangbang, how did you get that?

Having to go to the 5th level and then trying to go back is impossible since the enemies are out wtf. Even worse since you get Happy End once Karryn is already a slut so you can't have a pure Karryn get fucked unless you replay the game some sex scenes are also annoying and basically you're dependent on the enemy randomly attacking

For eg you want the standing fuck sequence you gotta do a kick first, if you want to use kiss well Karryn is already a slut so the 1st and 2nd version of kiss won't appear.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
You ever heard of a thing called writer's block? You don't want artists forcing content. You want them to write when they feel inspired. The reality is Rem needs no justification for breaks or pauses or deciding to move onto different content. For less than the price of a dinner out with company, or a pair of jeans you have been gifted a ridiculous amount of content.

Something tells me you weren't going to buy anything anyways :KEK:
Wrong! I bought both Karryn's Prison and the Stray Pubic Hair DLC on Steam to support them because I loved their stuff so much. After he failed and lied about the Gym DLC (which I did not and will not buy), and abandoned this game without finishing it. I will not support them any more.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017

Oh you want some of those files, sure no problem I'll upload a few for your viewing pleasure. Just let me know if you want some more of these amazing gallery images.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Did anyone know how to optimize game performance, seriously it becomes more worse than past I already turn off all thing like cut in or lovense yet it still crash in second final boss (they add too many enemy) literally need a cheat to hurry the progress yet still crash in scene.

Modious

Jul 19, 2017
seems the PERO cheat menu doesn't work with the latest version with the gym dlc it did work before it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
you can find it in this thread, but is loooong ago. Try using the search bar in this thread
as was stated before there is no gallery for the game. you might be thinking of the person that took a bunch of screenshots from the game and made a compilation of them a while back, but there is no gallery.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes