Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
can some one share save pls

I uploaded one a while back with hacked save areas here https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-3-7-dlcs-remtairy.33777/page-1592 other pages also have different saves. Or try the latest save I made, 22 is less ecchi while 24 she is a complete slut. Info is found on the link thread above. Those saves are in the hidden gallery room that is buggy as hell, There is a way to get back to normal world but forgot how lol. Don't really play games anymore, sometimes like hacking them instead.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
is their anyone here who has experience with modding enemy encounters i keep making them dissapear. i changed the ids for the first fight in the game but the troops do not change
are you sure 83 is a valid troop id? if it is not that means it will not show any troops

nobodyalive

Jul 28, 2020
So I tried to run game by using nwjs v0.77 on linux, and I got these errors, follow by my game's texture being crashed and can't render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyhelp about this please?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
the instruktions tell me to unpack the www file into the rote folder but it dosnt work
if you unpacked it and put the www folder in the root folder it should work fine. might want to try the modding-bugs chanel in discord. just to make sure, you are putting it in the root folder not the www folder, correct?
please DO NOT mention this site on discord.

Last edited:

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
Lets break it down. What is a Troop ?
A troop is not an Enemy. A Troop is a Collection/Group of Enemies.

There is no Troop with the Id of 83. Its an empty entry, hence you get no enemy.
I think what you've tried to do, was to add a Goblin ("Gb Unarmed +3") that has the Id 83.
It is an Enemy but not a Troop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks this was very helpfull now i just need to figure out how eenemies are spawned

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know of a way to edit Sadism/Masochism skill levels? I want my Sadism skill level to be as low as possible. Or really, I just want to make it so Karryn doesn't have sadistic dialogue, as it seems her dialogue changes depending on whether she's sadistic or masochistic.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, could anyone explain how the gym works to me, please? I mean, I kinda get it for the general part, observe and correct trying to make them perfect, but I can't get any H scene at all (except making them hard in theyr pants)

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
Hi, could anyone explain how the gym works to me, please? I mean, I kinda get it for the general part, observe and correct trying to make them perfect, but I can't get any H scene at all (except making them hard in theyr pants)
You need Karryn to have a high enough slut level and desires.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
alright has any one figured out how the game chooses what enemeis go in a troop. i have been looking for hours and its hard to understand this code.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know of a way to edit Sadism/Masochism skill levels? I want my Sadism skill level to be as low as possible. Or really, I just want to make it so Karryn doesn't have sadistic dialogue, as it seems her dialogue changes depending on whether she's sadistic or masochistic.
Yes edit the 2 functions in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

Game_Actor.prototype.calculateMasochismSkillLvl found on line 5442
and
Game_Actor.prototype.calculateSadismSkillLvl found on line 5468

Should be pretty easy to change.

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
does anyone have any idea how to fix the pero cheat mod and momozahara2 cheat mod cause i try every other cheat mod and non of them work when i use the command to open a browser menu.

before this update it work and i can use those mod but now the latest kinda broke all of them any fixed?

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
Made a quick dirty mod for it. You'll see a new Cheat setting called "No Riots, Yes Jobs...".
If you're still interested at knowing what to tweak without all the additional things like adding it to the cheat page, take a look at the code (scroll all the way down).
To use it, simply drag and drop in into your www/mods folder.
Excuse me sir,
1686114323914.jpeg

Thankyou very much!!! I wish u Best of luck for life!

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
Yes edit the 2 functions in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

Game_Actor.prototype.calculateMasochismSkillLvl found on line 5442
and
Game_Actor.prototype.calculateSadismSkillLvl found on line 5468

Should be pretty easy to change.
What edits do I make and where? I'm completely clueless on this. Also, will changing these functions affect a loaded save file? Makes me wonder how that all works or if it's something completely out of my league of understanding.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes