coredemonicas

Mar 28, 2022
A request for someone is a bit more code savvy than me... with the gym DLC having barriers blocking you from being able to do all of the actions based on prerequisite passives... is there a way to remove those prereqs so even a fresh game could do them immediately? As in first time you enter the gym without any experiences prior... you're able to do everything. I've tried coding this in... it's been less than successful.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
What edits do I make and where? I'm completely clueless on this. Also, will changing these functions affect a loaded save file? Makes me wonder how that all works or if it's something completely out of my league of understanding.
Well.....if you just want sadism as low as possible, you just edit the last line to be
JavaScript:
this._baseSadismLvl = 0;
this will make it 0 rather than whatever levels you would gain from passives. THis just effects base level though. YOu will still get in combat sadism levels, you would need to edit that out elsewhere.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
A request for someone is a bit more code savvy than me... with the gym DLC having barriers blocking you from being able to do all of the actions based on prerequisite passives... is there a way to remove those prereqs so even a fresh game could do them immediately? As in first time you enter the gym without any experiences prior... you're able to do everything. I've tried coding this in... it's been less than successful.
Yes you need to edit any showeval functions and remove the dependancies from them.

there are a lot.

as an example change

JavaScript:
// Cock Pet
Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_trainerCockPet = function() {
    return this.showEval_trainerSexSkills() && this.showEval_karrynCockPettingSkill();
to

JavaScript:
// Cock Pet
Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_trainerCockPet = function() {
    return true;

Reactions: NunHentai

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
So I tried to run game by using nwjs v0.77 on linux, and I got these errors, follow by my game's texture being crashed and can't render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyhelp about this please?
You should install this for your distro for nwjs to run properly.

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
You ever heard of a thing called writer's block? You don't want artists forcing content. You want them to write when they feel inspired. The reality is Rem needs no justification for breaks or pauses or deciding to move onto different content. For less than the price of a dinner out with company, or a pair of jeans you have been gifted a ridiculous amount of content.

Something tells me you weren't going to buy anything anyways :KEK:
Writer's block is fine. Releasing what should be a free update to add more content to the floors as paid DLC is not. You DO need justification to leave a game unfinished though beyond "I don't feel like it."

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
i have been at this for 4 days and i refuse to give up modding shouldnt be this big of a pain in the ass

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
May I know what the cut-in animation does in the game?
Just makes the cut-in animations loop instead of playing once. The sound effects only play once though which makes it kind of pointless IMO (and as a complete aside, the sex sounds in KP are really, really weak, be neat to get a mod which replaced them with better ones).

Reactions: camper88

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
Hey can someone help me with this code?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm trying to make it so that the bolded+underlined code does not apply in certain situations (to be more specific during side job "battles" as they lead to failed to load hat_1.png error), but have no idea how to do so.

I've checked that removing the line makes it work during scenes that lead to a loading error

thx

Sep 1, 2020
Writer's block is fine. Releasing what should be a free update to add more content to the floors as paid DLC is not. You DO need justification to leave a game unfinished though beyond "I don't feel like it."
Lmao. The game is finished. You might not like the fourth floor being empty. I happen to agree with you. You might not like the Gym DLC, I don't particularly, but it practically is free. It is 4 dollars. It may give you a couple hours content, and who knows what modder's end up doing with it. That's less than a Starbucks coffee, and no one is forcing you to pay for it anyways.

So I understand your criticism, but I don't understand the histrionics and the hyperbole. The "I won't pay you anymore!" the "My opinion is the only one that matters, and it's unfinished!"

It's writer's block. It isn't I don't feel like it. Rem might not have the words to explain it, or feel under too much pressure to be able to isolate what it is. But it is clear as day writer's block. Let's make it a goal not to discourage Rem to the point they stop producing work entirely, yea? Constructive criticism not reductive.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
does anyone know what code changed that makes the enemies not pull out of karryn immediately after internal ejaculation? i would like to have it so they pull out right after they ejaculate inside karryn instead of waiting for the end of the turn. thanks.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Lmao. The game is finished. You might not like the fourth floor being empty. I happen to agree with you. You might not like the Gym DLC, I don't particularly, but it practically is free. It is 4 dollars. It may give you a couple hours content, and who knows what modder's end up doing with it. That's less than a Starbucks coffee, and no one is forcing you to pay for it anyways.

So I understand your criticism, but I don't understand the histrionics and the hyperbole. The "I won't pay you anymore!" the "My opinion is the only one that matters, and it's unfinished!"

It's writer's block. It isn't I don't feel like it. Rem might not have the words to explain it, or feel under too much pressure to be able to isolate what it is. But it is clear as day writer's block. Let's make it a goal not to discourage Rem to the point they stop producing work entirely, yea? Constructive criticism not reductive.
> I agree level 4 is empty
> I still think game is finished though
:KEK:

does anyone know what code changed that makes the enemies not pull out of karryn immediately after internal ejaculation? i would like to have it so they pull out right after they ejaculate inside karryn instead of waiting for the end of the turn. thanks.
I'm not sure if these will be of any help. I'm not exactly a programmer but there is this function code in RemtairyEnemy.js:
Game_Enemy.prototype.checkIfStillErectedWhileInPose = function()
It has a comment line above that says "Now currently being called in post internal ejaculation". It seems to be calling the functions responsible for delaying pulling out after the internal ejaculation, take a look at it.
Also check out these two functions in RemtairyBattleManager.js:
BattleManager.pullOutAllEnemies = function()
BattleManager.pullOutEnemy = function(enemy)
I suppose you'll find what you're looking for in these two functions above. I'm guessing the code you need to change is most likely actor.setAllowTachieUpdate(false); but that's just my unedicated guess. Anyway, I was wondering the same thing for quite some time. If you manage to do it, feel free to share how you did it.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
That change was made around the 0.9 version. Before that, it would show the standing battle pic, then the creampie cut-in, and a couple of us on the Discord pointed out that it looked kind of silly. I don't know why he made it last to the end of the round, I just figured something in the code made that the easier way to go.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes