Jan 31, 2018
A minor request to those in the know,
I tried installing KP and CC mods and I am not sure they installed correctly (I get some weird font issues).
I wonder if someone can either make an all in one pack or make a short post walking us through the setup steps one by one to avoid conflicts.
Cheers to the chad KP mad lad from the rest of the KP mad lads!!

NDups

Mar 2, 2021
It is better not to install modification, Karina cannot leave the toilet with her due to the increased force of enemies

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
is their anyone here who has experience with modding enemy encounters i keep making them dissapear. i changed the ids for the first fight in the game but the troops do not change

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
seems the PERO cheat menu doesn't work with the latest version with the gym dlc it did work before it.
It is working fine, did you install it correctly?

Or are you even pressing the correct key to toggle the menu? It is number 2(not numpad) if you download it from my .

Feb 7, 2020
hello,im have played this game several time,and this is like my 3/4th time.and i just realized that there is a mod for this game.and i want to learn about it but there is like 1659 pages and i gonna be real with you i aint reading all of that.so all i know for now is there is a CCmod and BCCmod?idk.the point is i want to try these mod,especialy CC mod cause there is some mechanic that is new like condom and pregnation.But when i install it,i dont quite know how to patch/apply it or set it into the game.I am not very good at modding after all.so it will be nice if you read this message and know how to apply the mod.i would love to asked for your help and give some instruction to me.thank you. sincerely traveler
Join the discord. The mod creators are in the discord to answer your questions.

mjo2q1au4r

Dec 18, 2022
Before when I went in the discord they explained to me that Karryn's prison is like their 2nd or 3rd attempt at a game.
The other games got stuck in feature creep limbo and couldn't come out, now taking that into consideration you can probably see why Karryn turned out the way it did. As many said before including you this is an incomplete game with a lot of holes.
Rem literally Admits that on level 2 he had a secretary job in mind and that's why you could go into the office. Heck lets not forget the corruption system that's still in the game despite it being completely useless. It would as someone said before be huge copium to say that this game is complete, especially when the dev himself admits that it isn't, yet at the same time says it's done. My guess as to why Karryn's prison turned out like this is, because Rem couldn't focus on the original premise and concept of slow corruption. The feature creep that seems to plague him in particular forced him to release the game early in order not to be stuck in development limbo like other games. If this is the case, which it seems to be it worries me for future projects from him. Also before people says there is slow corruption in this game. I have played it the only thing here is a grind between Normal Karryn and softcore slut Karryn. There are barely if any lines that are indicating the change in Karryn besides number valves. The same problem is also reflected in saying that Karryn isn't being raped but wants and allows this to happen to her. Check the dialogue the prisoners initiate everything and constantly harass her. The only thing that indicates to us that Karryn wants anything is again the number values. This shouldn't be the case it should be represented in the dialogue as well. You could honestly go on for hours about what's missing or what's wrong with the game. I don't want to do that and want to try and be positive that they will nail everything on their next game. Hopefully Rem opens up to taking feedback in not just bugs and errors but game mechanics as well.
Its just a matter of time before the japs manage to get AI to build Game of Thrones story content GTA exploration Karryns Prison hentai indie games.

traaaver

Oct 4, 2021
i need help with this,i was using ccmode with vortex and when i was playing the bar job this happend after i give a prisoner what he want.it asked for gold rum and when i gave it he say it wasnt his order and the next thing i could only do is take order,every other option cant be clicked.and when he left because of the fight.i cant do anything at all.please help

traaaver

Oct 4, 2021

I'd answer your questions but it seems like you are incapable of reading...
thank you for your reply,i already went and follow the instruction.i am using vortex now to use the mod but there is some problem like i cant do any other action when working in the bar after the prisoner said i didnt give the right drink to him

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
thank you for your reply,i already went and follow the instruction.i am using vortex now to use the mod but there is some problem like i cant do any other action when working in the bar after the prisoner said i didnt give the right drink to him
Can't help you. I've manually installed all my mods and there are like 15 of them I'm currently using. They are all working without any problems.

EVENT

Dec 7, 2017
i installed ccmod myself but the enemy's condom doesn't show up. what do I need to fix? please help me :WutFace:
(Or share your edit file to me philanthropists)

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone knows how to increase duration of a skill? For example, if I want to make Reality Marble stay active for 3 turns, how would I do that? I've edited minTurns and maxTurns parameters of the skill in States.json but I'm not sure if it made any difference because skill's icon is still gone after one turn.
EDIT: Skill was working fine. For the icon there is a seperate entry in the same file. Problem solved.

Last edited:

traaaver

Oct 4, 2021
da
Can't help you. I've manually installed all my mods and there are like 15 of them I'm currently using. They are all working without any problems.
damn!15?there is that many mods for this games?wow.wherer you get that all?and can i apply it with vortex?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes