Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
why do wanted enemies get stronger when I beat them up? do prisoners in this game have zenaki boosts?
also big shame the dev is abandoning this game and leaving it unfinished, it always sucks when a dev can't see their games through to completion.
It is already finished what do you mean? theres like multiple endings...

Reactions: Kingdomless

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
guys did the mod made the night mode become permanent?
cause i do the editing but it always triggered, so is there any way to make it work again?
thank you.

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
Before when I went in the discord they explained to me that Karryn's prison is like their 2nd or 3rd attempt at a game.
The other games got stuck in feature creep limbo and couldn't come out, now taking that into consideration you can probably see why Karryn turned out the way it did. As many said before including you this is an incomplete game with a lot of holes.
Rem literally Admits that on level 2 he had a secretary job in mind and that's why you could go into the office. Heck lets not forget the corruption system that's still in the game despite it being completely useless. It would as someone said before be huge copium to say that this game is complete, especially when the dev himself admits that it isn't, yet at the same time says it's done. My guess as to why Karryn's prison turned out like this is, because Rem couldn't focus on the original premise and concept of slow corruption. The feature creep that seems to plague him in particular forced him to release the game early in order not to be stuck in development limbo like other games. If this is the case, which it seems to be it worries me for future projects from him. Also before people says there is slow corruption in this game. I have played it the only thing here is a grind between Normal Karryn and softcore slut Karryn. There are barely if any lines that are indicating the change in Karryn besides number valves. The same problem is also reflected in saying that Karryn isn't being raped but wants and allows this to happen to her. Check the dialogue the prisoners initiate everything and constantly harass her. The only thing that indicates to us that Karryn wants anything is again the number values. This shouldn't be the case it should be represented in the dialogue as well. You could honestly go on for hours about what's missing or what's wrong with the game. I don't want to do that and want to try and be positive that they will nail everything on their next game. Hopefully Rem opens up to taking feedback in not just bugs and errors but game mechanics as well.

... I might have misunderstood something, but i'm almsot completely certain that there is A LOT of dialogue of Karryn showing she clearly wants the D during combat, lmao. xD

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
The voice lines for the english Reality Marble are wild. Like, I can't be the only one who thinks that? Crazy. Seems weirdly out of place or something
I'm averse to using that ability now, because Karryn just never... stops... talking... xD

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
It is already finished what do you mean? theres like multiple endings...
The fact that the floors after the third floor are devoid of content so all the werewolves/yetis/etc. show up in nothing beyond the loss scene on that floor and the upgrade tree for the fourth floor is empty.
No idea why they would move on from this game when it's this close to completion.

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
It is? I've never bothered with condoms feature of the mod. How does that work? Do I need to unlock a passive to be able to do that?
Yes it's an edict, and i think you have to do an onlyfans sequence or something to replenish condoms. Pretty new to it, myself, so i'm still figuring out how it all works, but bottom line is, there are condoms, and i can drink filled condoms in combat for a stamina boost. xD

Reactions: Purple_Heart

acer321654

Jul 26, 2019
Yes they are compatible but they both offer condoms as game mechanic, you need to disable that feature from one of the mods to make them compatible.

And don't use mod managers. All the mods can be easily manually installed. All you need to do is download mods(DON'T DOWNLOAD THEIR SOURCE CODES, THEY WON'T WORK) then extract mods from archives into correct folder.

Night mode is triggered automatically whenever Karryn is atleast partially naked while she is not in a battle.

Onlyfans is ccmod's feature, it is simply an edict that allows karryn to earn additional money for a few days whenever she gets caught masturbating in her office.

Tattoo is kpmod's feature and it is already turned on by default, you don't need to do anything to activate it.

You didn't install it correctly. Don't use vortex and don't download source codes of mods.
I install the CC mod but I can't progress the lust crest level up somehow I need help. Also getting Pregnant reset the crest or something. BTW I saw the picture which you reply have the womb and submission record but mine don't have that and where can I get those piercing from????

traaaver

Oct 4, 2021
hello,im have played this game several time,and this is like my 3/4th time.and i just realized that there is a mod for this game.and i want to learn about it but there is like 1659 pages and i gonna be real with you i aint reading all of that.so all i know for now is there is a CCmod and BCCmod?idk.the point is i want to try these mod,especialy CC mod cause there is some mechanic that is new like condom and pregnation.But when i install it,i dont quite know how to patch/apply it or set it into the game.I am not very good at modding after all.so it will be nice if you read this message and know how to apply the mod.i would love to asked for your help and give some instruction to me.thank you. sincerely traveler

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
im getting annoyed trying to remove human enemy types from troops is like trying to get a wine stain out of a red carpet.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes