moxybunny

Nov 29, 2022
Is working for you guys? Managed to get CCMod installed fine but cant open the cheat menu. This is my first time modding this so I may have done something wrong.

Edit: Also is there any way to switch between goth and regular karryn? Still not really sure after searching the thread.
how did u even installed it?

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey Guys just wanted to ask, is the KP Mod and CC Mod compatible?

Also how to access Onlyfans mode and I hear there is a night mode? How do you get the tattoo as well?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hey Guys just wanted to ask, is the KP Mod and CC Mod compatible?

Also how to access Onlyfans mode and I hear there is a night mode? How do you get the tattoo as well?
Yes they are compatible but they both offer condoms as game mechanic, you need to disable that feature from one of the mods to make them compatible.

And don't use mod managers. All the mods can be easily manually installed. All you need to do is download mods(DON'T DOWNLOAD THEIR SOURCE CODES, THEY WON'T WORK) then extract mods from archives into correct folder.

Night mode is triggered automatically whenever Karryn is atleast partially naked while she is not in a battle.

Onlyfans is ccmod's feature, it is simply an edict that allows karryn to earn additional money for a few days whenever she gets caught masturbating in her office.

Tattoo is kpmod's feature and it is already turned on by default, you don't need to do anything to activate it.

This is from the KP Mod but its not appearing for me, the Womb and Submission isn't showing
Help guys? I used Vortex to install the mod
You didn't install it correctly. Don't use vortex and don't download source codes of mods.

Last edited:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Yes they are compatible but they both offer condoms as game mechanic, you need to disable that feature from one of the mods to make them compatible.

And don't use mod managers. All the mods can be easily manually installed. All you need to do is download mods(DON'T DOWNLOAD THEIR SOURCE CODES, THEY WON'T WORK) then extract mods from archives into correct folder.

Night mode is triggered automatically whenever Karryn is atleast partially naked while she is not in a battle.

Onlyfans is ccmod's feature, it is simply an edict that allows karryn to earn additional money for a few days whenever she gets caught masturbating in her office.

Tattoo is kpmod's feature and it is already turned on by default, you don't need to do anything to activate it.

You didn't install it correctly. Don't use vortex and don't download source codes of mods.
Thanks guys I installed it manually, also what are the difference between CC and KP Condom mechanic and which should I use? Also how to disable it lol?

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Thanks for the anwser but I re-read my question and i missed what i want to ask....(english is not my native XD)

I want to know if the Gym in this update is the final version of the gym dlc, or they make another gym version, cause i remember read that they will do another gym version, cause fans dont like first version, but im not remember other gym version, so im confused...

But yes, they said no more dlcs, or side jobs...and its kind of sad, but in the other hand ( no pun intended) maybe next rem game its better :)
After they abandoned this game without finishing it, I won't buy their next game on Steam to support them.

• Haha
Reactions: boobmanlord

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thanks guys I installed it manually, also what are the difference between CC and KP Condom mechanic and which should I use? Also how to disable it lol?
I don't know the difference since I've never used kpmod's condoms.
Anyway, I've checked how you can disable it and I couldn't find the setting in the mod's config file(they are in www\mods folder of the game). in favor of ccmod's condoms. So you don't need to worry about it.

Reactions: Fizruk

Jan 31, 2018
To all the veteran wardens,
What mods do you recommend using in addition to CC and KP for the sluttiest experience?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
To all the veteran wardens,
What mods do you recommend using in addition to CC and KP for the sluttiest experience?
There aren't so many options. So I can only recommend a few quality of life mods such as FavoriteSkills mod. Check discord of the game, they are in kp-etchiman-mods.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Heck lets not forget the corruption system that's still in the game despite it being completely useless.
The Corruption stat in this game is not sexual corruption, it's political. Everything that increases her corruption is her cheating rules/stealing money/managing the prison in a morally dubious way.

And it does have an effect, the higher your corruption the more nerds blackmail you for money, and it effects some dialogue she has when she reads the letters from the emperor after clearing a floor.

Sep 12, 2018
The Corruption stat in this game is not sexual corruption, it's political. Everything that increases her corruption is her cheating rules/stealing money/managing the prison in a morally dubious way.

And it does have an effect, the higher your corruption the more nerds blackmail you for money, and it effects some dialogue she has when she reads the letters from the emperor after clearing a floor.
Yeah I know it's not sexual but it's not like it has an effect with her over all morality. She's still the same but just does bad things. Other than the nerds blackmail being annoying and a few letters its kind of a let down.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingdomless

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
Yeah I know it's not sexual but it's not like it has an effect with her over all morality. She's still the same but just does bad things. Other than the nerds blackmail being annoying and a few letters its kind of a let down.
So even though my Karryn is a total slut who especially loves getting gangbanged and purposefully leave her bedroom in the prison compound unlocked so that men will come and violate her every night, she's still someone with a good moral compass because she refuses to swindle prison money, gives no bribes, and actually runs the entire establishment responsibly?

Hell, I feel better about her already! lol

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes