Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I will say that I'm content with the amount of content provided 24 bucks but there is an abundantly clear loss of passion and/or effort with the second half of the game. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's incomplete but it feels like there's just a mad sprint to the end of the game after floor 3. I'm not familiar with any original plans of floor 4 and 5 so I can't really debate on if they were ever meant to be more so the point I'm trying to make is while they're definitely underwhelming they aren't incomplete.

Or maybe there were plans for stuff like sidejobs and what not but Rem realized they couldn't make a fun sidejob to save their life

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
That change was made around the 0.9 version. Before that, it would show the standing battle pic, then the creampie cut-in, and a couple of us on the Discord pointed out that it looked kind of silly. I don't know why he made it last to the end of the round, I just figured something in the code made that the easier way to go.
i have v0.8 i'll compare the code in "battle manager" and "enemy" that purple heart mentioned and see what i can learn. however i am no coder or programmer by any means. i very well might just be wasting my time, but maybe i'll learn something

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, while I know you aren't arguing price point I will say that I'm content with the amount of content provided 24 bucks but there is an abundantly clear loss of passion and/or effort with the second half of the game. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's incomplete but it feels like there's just a mad sprint to the end of the game after floor 3. I'm not familiar with any original plans of floor 4 and 5 so I can't really debate on if they were ever meant to be more so the point I'm trying to make is while they're definitely underwhelming they aren't incomplete.

Or maybe there were plans for stuff like sidejobs and what not but Rem realized they couldn't make a fun sidejob to save their life
Honestly I wouldn't even care about floor 4 not having anything in it at all if they bothered to even add the werewolves and yetis to the rest of the game like they did the lizardmen and slimes. It's really stupid having two enemy types that you just never see again because they only show up on the floor that only has content when there's a riot which doesn't happen because you can strip at that point.

coredemonicas

Mar 28, 2022
Yes you need to edit any showeval functions and remove the dependancies from them.

there are a lot.

as an example change

JavaScript:
// Cock Pet
Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_trainerCockPet = function() {
    return this.showEval_trainerSexSkills() && this.showEval_karrynCockPettingSkill();
to

JavaScript:
// Cock Pet
Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_trainerCockPet = function() {
    return true;
Geez it was that obvious and I missed it entirely? *Facepalm* Thanks.

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
Well.....if you just want sadism as low as possible, you just edit the last line to be
JavaScript:
this._baseSadismLvl = 0;
this will make it 0 rather than whatever levels you would gain from passives. THis just effects base level though. YOu will still get in combat sadism levels, you would need to edit that out elsewhere.
So then editing the passives only solves half the problem. Even after making that change, my Sadism level in the Status menu is the same. Ideally I'd like to make it so it's impossible for me to gain any Sadism levels at all.
As I was typing this, I did more experimentation to see if the updated values would be reflected in the status menu at some point, after the next day I checked my Status and the Sadism level entry disappeared entirely as if it had been disabled (like disabling Footjobs for example). I'm hoping this isn't purely visual and my Sadism skill is effectively nonfunctional. Thanks to your input, I took a shot at editing two specific "return" values to 0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jk11

May 16, 2017
I'm trying to edit rooms, so I installed RPGM mv editor, created in www folder a Game.rpgproject files and launch it. I got the levels stuff but cannot see any image. I'm pretty sure the game isn't encrypted (according to enigma decrypt at least) so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. any hint?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes