Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is it possible to "build" wrong and not be able to progress the game at all ? Because I can't beat the Level 4 boss with my build.
You can build wrong, yes but depending on the Difficulty Setting you can still manage even a bad build.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Is it possible to "build" wrong and not be able to progress the game at all ? Because I can't beat the Level 4 boss with my build.
spend eddict on one training type only so that growth rate of that attack type become the highest and easier leveling up that type

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Is Rem still just working on more content for Karryn's Prison or are they working on a new game as well?

I love Karryn's Prison but I want something new!
Last I saw he was on break, but he will not be working on this game again. He is burnt out on Karryn and wants to do something different. Given the gym dlc is him wanting to do something different I'm not really hyped about the next project.

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
I'm just gonna ask. With all the experimental optimization stuff they're trying with this game does anyone else think/hope they are going to make an Android/iOS mobile version?

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Dostesker

Dec 13, 2019
I am trying to play this game on joiplay. Is there any way to make the game more stable. Its so laggy and I have tried all in game video option to make it better but it didnt work. Its almost unplayable with this much stuttering

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I am trying to play this game on joiplay. Is there any way to make the game more stable. Its so laggy and I have tried all in game video option to make it better but it didnt work. Its almost unplayable with this much stuttering
No, even on pc i need to run it on my SSD. Are you using mods? Those will definetly decrease performance further.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
yo can anyone tell me how i can change like the chances of my counterattack hitting? cause i dont wanna rely on luck all the time cause its annoying af. ive tried going to saveeditor website but theres no option to tweak that there from what i saw

so how do i do it?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Is there any word as to whether the different Titty size options are going to be integrated as upgrades in the game (they start small), or is it just truly a toggle in the game options (like pubic hair options)? I guess if the first option isn't being done by the devs, someone will probably mod that option in once the option is added anyways, but figured I might as well ask...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes