RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.5.11 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.5.11 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Pill

Aug 9, 2019
I'm dumb apparently. I have subjugated level 2 but the guard outside of my office only wants to take me to level 2. But the only rooms availiable to me are "The Bathroom", "The Store", "Outside", and "The Main Office" but I can't find the stairs to the 3rd floor.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm dumb apparently. I have subjugated level 2 but the guard outside of my office only wants to take me to level 2. But the only rooms availiable to me are "The Bathroom", "The Store", "Outside", and "The Main Office" but I can't find the stairs to the 3rd floor.
It is in left side of yard.

Reactions: Pill

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
So torturing Sachinama with tediously drawing both smaller and bigger boobs on every single little sprite is alright, but it's not alright to draw too much for Gym, so they "had to choose the simpler idea" out of two they had. I see, i see.
I just want them to make a new game at this point :HideThePain:
This update is just a big time waster for the devs to make content. 6 months to redraw/recode boobs? Sure if only your editing a image once a week

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Is Rem still just working on more content for Karryn's Prison or are they working on a new game as well?

I love Karryn's Prison but I want something new!

shewdew

Oct 26, 2017
Made a super basic mod to add a switch which toggles mosaic censorship in the CGs on or off in the "Visual" section of the settings menu. Saw a handful of people asking in various spots in this thread for how to actually turn censoring ON and no clear answer for them aside from (not necessarily unjustified) mockery, so that and just boredom caused this to be created. Also unlinks the censor from the language so you can play in Japanese and still switch pixels on or off as you please (though the option doesn't have any locatization). Hopefully some fellow weirdo out there will enjoy this.
KPToggleableCensorImg.png
View attachment KPToggleableCensor.7z

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Is it possible to "build" wrong and not be able to progress the game at all ? Because I can't beat the Level 4 boss with my build.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Is it possible to "build" wrong and not be able to progress the game at all ? Because I can't beat the Level 4 boss with my build.
There is some 'noob' traps when leveling up, like spreading upgrades between attack types / stats instead of focusing in only one build. Unlike in most other games if you try to do a jack of all trades the difficulty will go up.

Reactions: mjo2q1au4r
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes