Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I dunno man, right now I'm not sure what will help.
But I will at least plug the game to anyone who hasn't purchased it yet, since Rem and Sachi deserve our money for what they have put their time and effort into creating (yes I know the level irony of asking for this on a pirate board is high enough to cure the queen's anemia problems if pushed directly down her feeding tube).

And for those asking about the availability, the mods are not out yet. Still a few things are a work in progress.
But my plan is to release a bunch of mods all at once when the game is finally complete, so that it adds another round of gameplay to all those who finished all the vanilla routes. Not fiddling with any js to create alternative gameplay loops with these new CGs just yet, but might do so at a future date if I'm up to it.
Those mods still in the works or abandoned bud?

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
MattLess,帖子:11347638,會員:4794986 said:
是的,只需複制 pubic_black_normal 並重命名 pubic_black_normal_preg
[/引用]
yes just duplicate pubic_black_normal and rename pubic_black_normal_preg
brother!!!
can you teach me please

TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2654:38)
Window_RemEnemyName.isShowWindow (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2617:22)
Window_RemEnemyName.updateOpacity (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2608:14)
Window_RemEnemyName.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2533:10)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)

I just don't understand what's wrong with me
Is he asking me to modify the text?

Viper4bravo

Jun 30, 2020
So, perhaps it's nothing and my lack of knowledge is making me jump at shadows, but I like to put this out there anyways.

Whenever I run the game it creats a file in User\Appdata\Local called karrynsprison50

It has a bunch of files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And other files and folders not captured in the image.

Now, that seems shady as fuck, but it's also not twigging anything when I run a virus scan, or when i put some of the files through VirusTotal.

Is anyone able to explain what's going on here?

Viper4bravo

Jun 30, 2020
It is game's engine related stuff, uses chrome to run or something like that. Files in the screenshot are normal.
Also, a lot of games use appdata/roaming and appdata/local folders, that's normal, not shady as fuck.
The location isn't what bothered me, as you note, many games use it, it was more file names like "Login Data" "AccessContextAudit", "Trust Tokens" and such.

MattLess

Apr 2, 2022
brother!!!
can you teach me please

TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2654:38)
Window_RemEnemyName.isShowWindow (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2617:22)
Window_RemEnemyName.updateOpacity (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2608:14)
Window_RemEnemyName.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2533:10)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)

I just don't understand what's wrong with me
Is he asking me to modify the text?
I don’t know if I can help, but usually with errors at the very top it is written because of what such an error is. Most likely due to some kind of mod, try installing and launching the game one mod at a time to find out which mod is causing the problem

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
So I been wondering is there some kind of mod or something to make it so that when she goes all in on sexual stuff that she could retain her reluctant personality like at the start of the game?

Early game Karryn where she is still standoff-ish when it comes to sex and the like but still putting up with what is happening to her and such is way hotter to me then "ultra cock hungry whore" that she becomes late game.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
So I been wondering is there some kind of mod or something to make it so that when she goes all in on sexual stuff that she could retain her reluctant personality like at the start of the game?

Early game Karryn where she is still standoff-ish when it comes to sex and the like but still putting up with what is happening to her and such is way hotter to me then "ultra cock hungry whore" that she becomes late game.
Already exists without mods, just edit the RemitaryReaction file and you get permanent virgin Karryn voice lines

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Already exists without mods, just edit the RemitaryReaction file and you get permanent virgin Karryn voice lines
ah shit heck ye. But where is it to be exact? is it within the plugin subfolder?

Since the closest I have found is the RemtairyReactionScore.js Java file. But after having a look into it I am lost as to what I should be looking for.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
ah shit heck ye. But where is it to be exact? is it within the plugin subfolder?

Since the closest I have found is the RemtairyReactionScore.js Java file. But after having a look into it I am lost as to what I should be looking for.
you are in the right file, just set the lv2 and lv3 settings to 999 or some high number and put lv1 at 1. i'm using and older version of the game, but lines 17 to 31 have the lines to edit. you want to keep lv1 at 1.

Last edited:

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
you are in the right file, just set the lv2 and lv3 settings to 999 or some high number and put lv1 at 1. i'm using and older version of the game, but lines 17 to 31 have the lines to edit. you want to keep lv1.
You mean the batch of line's that start with: const VAR_DEF_RS_LV1_REQ = 40; and end with const VAR_TOY_RS_LV3_REQ = 70 ?

Gods if so I was staring right at it and had no idea what it meant. Amazing. Thanks so much.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes