Weezy12

Apr 25, 2018
Is there any reason why someone wouldn't be able to join Remtairy Discord? I press the accept invite and "Unable to accept the invite".
if you are still having issues with the "Unable to accept the invite" its because its a 18+ discord channel and it thinks you are a minor. I solved this by going to user settings on discord desktop and going to family center, enter a 18+ DOB and the invite should work

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
You can use preg mod on version 1.2.4.5. You shold download android version of game and android version of mod.
I can give you a link to website and on that website you can find them.
WAIT THE GAME HAVE AN ANDROID VERSION !? I'M STUCK ON THE JOIPLAY VERSION BECAUSE IT CRASHES ON BATTLE WITH THIRD BOSS AND YOU TELL ME THIS!???

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Just saw that Rem decided to update this game.
However it's an update no one wants that's so tedious I wonder why even do it.
He asked Sach to reduce Karryn's breast size from K to H.
This will take Sach 6 months to do.....
I just lost all hope, I don't know why he would waste time trying to please a small group of people that dislike huge tits :confused:
Over people that already love their game but want more fun content or better yet just move on.
Oh god i Hope the smaller tits are reversable

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Hey uhhh i downloaded the second One, the One Who should have the mods... Where Is the wardrobe?
I think it's in the office with the bed, on the right, the clothes hanger? btw I think those versions are outdated a bit. Think we on 1.2.4.12 now

PitohuiNV

Mar 31, 2022
Somehow i'm not able to actually get the mod settings to work. Where would I have to actually put it? CC Mod literally just is put in "www" folder and that's it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes