Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
As much as I love KP this update feels pointless in my eyes, why waste 6 months of dev time just to appeal to a "small audience?" (I don't know, I'm not a metric to know if it's big or not, I also don't know how much this is requested or how much people haven't played because of Karryn big mommy milkers)

Look, KP it's done, it's over and it's feature complete so why not instead of wasting 6 months on this update, waste 6 months on the next game? (and if I'm not wrong the next MC from Sachi is going to be more "average" in size) because I don't think they are going to bring that many new people into the game or even make a buck out of this, (again) to me just feels kinda pointless.

I'm just trying to understand both sides of this, the update is free and with a OPTIONAL toggle (then no, Karryn is not losing her big tits) so is not a big deal right? but why not just focus on the next game? why try to appeal to a perhaps small audience? "why not bring new outfits or new mechanics to the game" aren't the mods already doing this? hmm :unsure:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
im glad theyre still doing stuff for this game, and i like to have the option for smaller tits, but i think a modder could do this aswell this is the kind of stuff you could use photoshop or gimp and maybe stable diffusion for. id much rather have a meaningfull addition to the game instead.

Reactions: sifena7986

falcom2

May 10, 2019
The endless updates, the logs are full of updates that don't make any sense, I don't see any point in doing this, it's a waste of time.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
As much as I love KP this update feels pointless in my eyes, why waste 6 months of dev time just to appeal to a "small audience?" (I don't know, I'm not a metric to know if it's big or not, I also don't know how much this is requested or how much people haven't played because of Karryn big mommy milkers)

Look, KP it's done, it's over and it's feature complete so why not instead of wasting 6 months on this update, waste 6 months on the next game? (and if I'm not wrong the next MC from Sachi is going to be more "average" in size) because I don't think they are going to bring that many new people into the game or even make a buck out of this, (again) to me just feels kinda pointless.

I'm just trying to understand both sides of this, the update is free and with a OPTIONAL toggle (then no, Karryn is not losing her big tits) so is not a big deal right? but why not just focus on the next game? why try to appeal to a perhaps small audience? "why not bring new outfits or new mechanics to the game" aren't the mods already doing this? hmm :unsure:
Except KP is CLEARLY not done! The entire 4th floor is empty, and the Gym side job still needs that rework he promised and delayed it for but never bothered to do. Lot's to do still honestly.

Guyjean

May 24, 2017
Maybe he matured and no longer wants his character looking like she was drawn by a horny teenager who got bored in class.
You should feel bad. Imagine trying to shame someone's art and others taste. Go look at other things if this isn't to your liking.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.5.7 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.5.7 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022

The anti-ESGs man, they're everywhere. It doesn't matter if the audience gives a good review anymore, all they care is money.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
the Gym side job still needs that rework he promised and delayed it for but never bothered to do. Lot's to do still honestly.
Wait, did they say they would do a rework on the Gym? I haven't seen the discord or the thread after the DLC came out.

Except KP is CLEARLY not done! The entire 4th floor is empty
This is a valid criticism, I think even people on the Remtairy discord (mods) agree with this. Pretty sure the level for was supposed to have more stuff in it (the level design clearly says that) but (I think) the original idea was too big for them in the first place. The little additions are cool like the Yeti (Werewolf is mid) and the defeat scene is nice but that's it, level 4 is pretty much empty.

The anti-ESGs man, they're everywhere. It doesn't matter if the audience gives a good review anymore, all they care is money.
I genuinely have no fucking clue what anti-EGS means, but sure this move (aka the update) feels more of a way to extract a little more money out of KP. But (again) to me it feels pointless, I don't think they're going to make a lot of money from this update, maybe a little of course, but losing 6 months just for this? I don't know man, I'm just confused as shit on this whole thing.

I guess in the end this is a Remtairy game and they do what they want and if Sachi is ok with that then why bother?

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
This is the latest version of the mod I have been putting out, Updated for use with Mod Organizer 2.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made using the 1.2.5.7 FULL version of the game.

Have fun!

Incounter

Feb 12, 2023
There is a sudden problem appeared in my playthrough which I never faced before. Every time after I go to sleep she wakes up nude (except panties) and edict points don't add up next day. If she masturbates before going to sleep, next day her closing is slightly pulled off, but the edicts still don't add up.

Game version I play is unmodded 1.2.5.7.

Can any of you check my save file and see what the problem is and how to fix it please?

If I start completely new game, the problem is gone, but I unlocked lots of titles there including the ones from Gym DLC, I wouldn't want to lose all that progress I have only because the game is still not properly finished and still has game-breaking bugs/problems.

Will appreciate for any hints.

P.S. I also tried to start New Game+ from that save with resettled/unresettled levels and stats - nothing changed.

Incounter

Feb 12, 2023
Base game has Skills with ids (min 1, max is 2199).
You have skill with ids well beyond the maximum.
[2203, 2207, 2208, 2209, 2210]

Should not be possible in the base Game.
Some mod adds things with ids well beyond the max to guarantee not to overwrite existing things.
Could it be that you used mods in the past, removed it and called this save "unmodded" ?
I don't have any idea what are you talking about.

You fixed it?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
There is a sudden problem appeared in my playthrough which I never faced before. Every time after I go to sleep she wakes up nude (except panties) and edict points don't add up next day. If she masturbates before going to sleep, next day her closing is slightly pulled off, but the edicts still don't add up.

Game version I play is unmodded 1.2.5.7.

Can any of you check my save file and see what the problem is and how to fix it please?

If I start completely new game, the problem is gone, but I unlocked lots of titles there including the ones from Gym DLC, I wouldn't want to lose all that progress I have only because the game is still not properly finished and still has game-breaking bugs/problems.

Will appreciate for any hints.

P.S. I also tried to start New Game+ from that save with resettled/unresettled levels and stats - nothing changed.
This is because you removed mods from a game in progress, so techincally while your GAME may now be unmodded your save still is modded.

The last time this occured it was from someone that installed the Guard Play mod without Easy Edict Library, and then removed it. But it is not limited to this mod, it can be any mod that adds in skills or edicts or passives. So you will need to reinstall every mod you used when playing this save before for it to work properly.

Don't claim the game is unfinished and buggy if you mod your game and do things improperly. Anytime you mod you must accept responibility that you might break your game. That's not the game's fault, it is yours.

Next time I suggest making a backup of your save before playing with mods.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.5.7DLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes