Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Another update for "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" of the mod for the 1.2.5.9 FULL version of Karryn's Prison, Updated for use with Mod Organizer 2. I try and update these any time a change to the game is made that causes these mods not to work.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.5.9 FULL version of the game.

Have fun!

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Bar increase money, Reception increase order, Washroom decrease fatigue & Strip club decrease riot. What does GYM do, make inmate stronger?

sheepeez

Jul 15, 2019
Hey perhaps this is a dumb question, but why is this a nwjs executable? All the links give you a nwjs file which is a known type of malware that mines your PC for bitcoin. Hence why many of you are experiencing performance issues. Also plenty of other games have exe files that are simply the name of the game as an executable. Seems a little sus to me tbh. Thoughts?

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
View attachment 2803518
Karryn looks so off here. The H-cups just don't fit on the character :HideThePain:
The moment I saw the battle pose with H-cups breasts, I realized that the art was done with those huge tits in mind, or rather Karryn's entire body into consideration. That same pose with smaller tits make seem like the smaller size look like balloons, unintentionally. Though I am also biased due to being used to the original size for years.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
in the Russian section of the channel in the discord. They say that after some one update, all mods will become incompatible with the game.

madtisa
Игра не оптимизирована, отсюда и нагрузка на ЦП, видеокарта почти не используется. Последние обновления должны немного исправить проблему, но потребуется ещё одно, чтобы полноценно использовать видеокарту и снизить потребление памяти. Кроме того эта оптимизация сделает существующие моды несовместимыми, но зато позволит анимировать позы (что сейчас невозможно)
via google translate
The game is not optimized, hence the load on the CPU, the video card is almost never used. The latest updates should fix the problem a little, but one more is required to fully utilize the graphics card and reduce memory consumption. In addition, this optimization will make existing mods incompatible, but it will allow you to animate poses (which is currently impossible)

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2020
does anyone have the latest update? The CC pregnancy mod and faster cutins mod it needs to run crash the game in the current outdated version uploaded on the Main page here.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Bar increase money, Reception increase order, Washroom decrease fatigue & Strip club decrease riot. What does GYM do, make inmate stronger?
Makes inmates have more hench dicks to go in your pussy, oops that came out wrong.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I've used JoiPlay before, but now I get this message after a fresh(both JoiPlay+Plugins and Game is fresh) install on a new phone, I haven't changed/modified anything. Any solutions? Screenshot_20230728_130150_JoiPlay.jpg

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
So does the pregmod not work with the current version? Followed install instructions and I still get an error when trying to start a new game.

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
So does the pregmod not work with the current version? Followed install instructions and I still get an error when trying to start a new game.
There's a version that works. Click the tab that reads "Karryns Prison CCMod":

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes