zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
You mean the batch of line's that start with: const VAR_DEF_RS_LV1_REQ = 40; and end with const VAR_TOY_RS_LV3_REQ = 70 ?

Gods if so I was staring right at it and had no idea what it meant. Amazing. Thanks so much.
yup. set lv1 to 1 and lv2 and lv3 to 999. also you can have her get the slut comments by changing lv1 to 1 lv2 to 2 and lv3 to 3, then she talks like a slut right away. it's kinda fun to watch virgin karryn act slutty sometimes too.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
yo guys how can i change the chances? like i dont wanna have a small chance to counterattack when my entire build is a counterattack build. i went to saveeditor website but it doesnt show any options to changing these.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
anatomy wise, the artist isnt that experienced as u can tell. As an artist it hurts to see it. I personally censored her pussy bcs its not that well drawn.
It is rather awkward. The close-up when you get rubbed in battle is so much less detailed than in many of the other scenes where it's visible.

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
will there be option to see all possible passive skils and how are they obtained, so player can start new game and hunt them all, would realy love that one... i have 450 of them but i know there are more..

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
will there be option to see all possible passive skils and how are they obtained, so player can start new game and hunt them all, would realy love that one... i have 450 of them but i know there are more..
if you use the search tool in this thread, you will find it

KaiOtsu

Apr 3, 2022
Updated my non Human Enemies, thought id share it if someone wants it.
(Mostly Goblins lvl1,2,3,4,5 -Orcs lvl1,2,3,4,5 -Lizards lvl2,3,4,5 -Werewolfs lvl4,5 -Yeti4,5).

I also made it so that each enemy will change up thier sex attack randomly.

For example, Goblins only used to sex attack when her pussy arousal is high enough for licking her pussy. Now goblins also attack u for kissing, handjobs, blowjobs, pussy licking and sex randomly.

Could you please re-upload this file ?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020

"And also, Sachinama and I have been talking, and while it started off as a meme tweet, there is also a chance that after the H cup variation is fully finished, Sachinama might draw a bigger boob variation for Karryn, for a total of three different boobs size that you can choose in game!"

Karryn gang did we just win?

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

"And also, Sachinama and I have been talking, and while it started off as a meme tweet, there is also a chance that after the H cup variation is fully finished, Sachinama might draw a bigger boob variation for Karryn, for a total of three different boobs size that you can choose in game!"

Karryn gang did we just win?

Hopefully we do Sir.... :love:

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes