Apr 14, 2021
For me the ideal is always somewhere between the two extremes, that is to say:
*Not too small.
*Not too big.

Anywhere between 'too small' and 'too big' is good. :whistle::coffee:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
We 100% DO NOT need a loli Karryn.
We 100% DO NEED loli Karryn. The flat delicious chest she would have, the teasing little attitude she has now would be perfect for her. The premise of the game fits it as well as we have the prisoners teaching the brat who is boss by correcting her.

Imagining her cute loli body taking a massive cock and bulging out is already hot tbh.

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
We 100% DO NEED loli Karryn. The flat delicious chest she would have, the teasing little attitude she has now would be perfect for her. The premise of the game fits it as well as we have the prisoners teaching the brat who is boss by correcting her.

Imagining her cute loli body taking a massive cock and bulging out is already hot tbh.
Would rather this forum not get banned off site.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019

Sounds kind of Pedo. No thanks. No loli Karryn is needed.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Would rather this forum not get banned off site.
Wouldn't get banned because it would be anime style (at least hopefully some times random ass shit happens lol). Read the rules.

Sounds kind of Pedo. No thanks. No loli Karryn is needed.
Loli is love & loli is life, if you think drawings are pedo then that sounds like a you problem.

We need loli Karryn 100% and she needs to be bred.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Wouldn't get banned because it would be anime style (at least hopefully some times random ass shit happens lol). Read the rules.

Loli is love & loli is life, if you think drawings are pedo then that sounds like a you problem.

We need loli Karryn 100% and she needs to be bred.
Good thing then that Rem and his artist hate Loli and have NO plans for it ever.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

MFW Reading that:
bit more comfortable.jpg

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
This forum already offers loli content but in very small quantities, it's a very niche fetish and often unappreciated because it's highly criticized, and I imagine that devs who produce games with this type of content in general stay hidden.

If they make a loli version, they close the door on 80% of the market, all platforms will refuse, and even if the character has a "drawing" design, the game still won't be accepted. Legislation in most countries prohibits "loli"; only in Asia is the legislation less penalizing.

It would be a loss of earnings, but on F95 they would gain, I don't think they'd be willing to put so many resources into a game that would only have 20% of doors open to make a profit.

But if they do make this version, I'd be very interested though!

And please, please, do NOT link the love of small breasts and those who want the character to have small breasts, to people who have the "loli" fetish, it's not the same thing!
F95 accepts games with the "rape" tag, are players rapists and psychopaths?

floran

May 20, 2020
I wish we had an even smaller boobs update with a cups or b cups tbh.

gigachad handshake.png

A man of unfathomable high CULTURE

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
This forum already offers loli content but in very small quantities, it's a very niche fetish and often unappreciated because it's highly criticized, and I imagine that devs who produce games with this type of content in general stay hidden.

If they make a loli version, they close the door on 80% of the market, all platforms will refuse, and even if the character has a "drawing" design, the game still won't be accepted. Legislation in most countries prohibits "loli"; only in Asia is the legislation less penalizing.

It would be a loss of earnings, but on F95 they would gain, I don't think they'd be willing to put so many resources into a game that would only have 20% of doors open to make a profit.

And please, please, do NOT link the love of small breasts and those who want the character to have small breasts, to people who have the "loli" fetish, it's not the same thing!
Steam will drop them.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017

That and it's skirting the rules around rule 7, but yes it's nowhere near as popular as people think it is, for very obvious reasons. Games have just barely been allowed on this forum, tons have been outright denied like succubus in wonderland for breaking rule 7.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

Not really as the best money makers are from subs from patreon, subcribestar, dlsite, itchi.io and steam of those subscribe star doesn't care about loli content, neither does dlsite, patreon and steam can easily be ignored by just having a patch like the dozens of loli hentai games on both of those. I don't use itch.io much but a patch can easily get around that too. It closes no doors except those triggered by drawings who can only cry out in vein.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Steam will drop them.
Certainly, I mentioned "80% closed doors" as a metaphor for the platforms and market areas that will be closed to gaming for profit.

That and it's skirting the rules around rule 7, but yes it's nowhere near as popular as people think it is, for very obvious reasons. Games have just barely been allowed on this forum, tons have been outright denied like succubus in wonderland for breaking rule 7.
I strongly understand, anyway the game would violate the majority of European and American laws, even if the character design was "drawing". It's a shame, but the game would really be just as interesting.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes