nyanko-sensei

Aug 28, 2022
the reaction to Gym DLC probably made the devs not want to touch any extra jobs in any shape or form. so boobs it is because it's a "safe" waste of time

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
the reaction to Gym DLC probably made the devs not want to touch any extra jobs in any shape or form. so boobs it is because it's a "safe" waste of time
the reaction to the Gym DLC was because it was lazily made with copy pasted recolored bodies (and as a result missing half the prisoner population), completely useless result wise for the prison, and had no content unless you initiated anything which you cant do unless you're corrupted. Paired with a 4 dollar price tag people were justifiably upset that this paid side-job is worse in every way from content to dev effort than every other side job that was free.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Does the F95 archive contain the DLC that allows Karryn to have small breasts?

PS: I deleted the game and downloaded the new version (as I had installed mods manually). After extracting version 1.2.7.20 + DLCs, I launch the game executable but the game closes 10 seconds later, and I can't even access the main menu. Should I delete a file stored somewhere?

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Good for you if you like gigantic breasts. I don't like them. I like thicc but if something goes unrealistically big I lose my interest in it. From my point of view her default tits are already huge as it is, if they get any bigger they are bordering a point where I won't be able to see karryn in the game.
View attachment 2983847
I don't know what is the point of having Breasts.png as player "character" when I could instead get a nurse dlc or a teacher dlc with unique gameplay mechanics, clothes etc.
look, my point is clear. nobody is forcing you to play with it, you can go in the settings and pick the size you like best. and just because you personally don't like it doesn't mean you have to trash other people and say what they should instead be spending their time on.
clearly a lot of people like it. just look at the engagement on sachinama's P-cup posts compared to the H-cup ones.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
look, my point is clear. nobody is forcing you to play with it, you can go in the settings and pick the size you like best. and just because you personally don't like it doesn't mean you have to trash other people and say what they should instead be spending their time on.
clearly a lot of people like it. just look at the engagement on sachinama's P-cup posts compared to the H-cup ones.

Careful there man, you might get the replies I get when I say sane logic like this: "So you're telling me I can't have an opinion, and I should shut up?"

There's also the spoonfeeding galore (tons of excuses are made to justify it too), because god forbid you want people to try to help themselves first, it's apparently your duty in a community to always be friendly with complete random people on the internet.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Good for you if you like gigantic breasts. I don't like them. I like thicc but if something goes unrealistically big I lose my interest in it. From my point of view her default tits are already huge as it is, if they get any bigger they are bordering a point where I won't be able to see karryn in the game.
View attachment 2983847
I don't know what is the point of having Breasts.png as player "character" when I could instead get a nurse dlc or a teacher dlc with unique gameplay mechanics, clothes etc.
You deserve a medal for stating the true hard facts.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 2983847
You are god damn right brodah

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Willdiota

Jan 21, 2022
Do they plan to do something about the classroom on the second floor, the infirmary on the first or the swimming pool on the fourth floor? (it would be great to see her in a bikini with her giant breasts)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I have a problem because I download the game but when I start the game close
I have the same fucking issues wtf

EDIT:
For some reason Steam MUST be closed for the game to work.

Close Steam, make sure Steam processors are closed. Then launch the game via "nw" executable and see if it goes to the menu.

I performed this simple operation WITHOUT mods because I re-downloaded the new version of the game.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Now THAT is a waste of an update!

You know demonlord, with all these people complaining about karryn's breast size, I'm baffled they even bothered with the game in the first place, considering you know, she's already pretty stacked via the images as advertised, and they didn't seem to like them at that stage.

It just seems like a massive first world problem to me, especially since this new dlc will be purchaseable, but is optional, and they will most likely just get the free version of it anyway.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
You know demonlord, with all these people complaining about karryn's breast size, I'm baffled they even bothered with the game in the first place, considering you know she's already pretty stacked via the images as advertised, and they didn't seem to like them at that stage.

It just seems like a massive first world problem to me, especially since this new dlc will be purchaseable, but is optional, and they will most likely just get the free version of it anyway.
Rem and more importantly his artist love big tits. They are self proclaimed massive tits lovers. Just look at the DLC. The small tit update had barely any real effort into it, a size smaller intending to get more game sales. This up coming bigger tits DLC has more work and focus on it and the clothes, more details put in.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Now, I am not 100% against A or B cups if EVERYONE wants it, but Karryn would need a complete re-draw and every art with her will need to be redrawn from scratch. So much work.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Now, I am not 100% against A or B cups if EVERYONE wants it, but Karryn would need a complete re-draw and every art with her will need to be redrawn from scratch. So much work.
The artist is making a character not as big breasted as karryn in the next game, that'll have to do, if not tough, people will have to make their own game/art then.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes