dudeguy123454321

Apr 14, 2020
One of the changelogs says there's a new cheat called Warm Coffee. Where is it? I don't find it in the cheat menu in free play mode. There's only Hot Coffee

Backzan

May 30, 2023
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are three easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after side job (minigame).
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)
any new way to get her naked guys????

• Red Heart
Reactions: kamina666

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Im the only one that thinks that biggest breast isn't necessary? That just makes karryn look uglier, is like the breast have no weight. She already have big breast and I think that part of the beauty is the proportion of her body and that size break that, ofcourse im not goingo to buy the dlc, and this is a personal opinion, cause there a lot that love big breasts

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Im the only one that thinks that biggest breast isn't necessary? That just makes karryn look uglier, is like the breast have no weight. She already have big breast and I think that part of the beauty is the proportion of her body and that size break that, ofcourse im not goingo to buy the dlc, and this is a personal opinion, cause there a lot that love big breasts
Yes, you're the only one.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I'm not a fan of huge breasts at all too. The basic Karryn and the smaller breasts dlc is already good for me. Afterwards I think it's just to please everyone, that's all. Instead, i would have preferred that they deepened the game like school, the infirmary with new enemies etc. There will be so much to do but i can always dream i think.. :cautious:

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone have a turboslut karryn save? I just want to check out what's in the DLC, I did a lot of the earlier stuff a while back and I don't feel like grinding everything again

Reactions: Asuka

floran

May 20, 2020
I would had loved if the "small" tits were actually small but from H cup to K cup is not much of a difference.
I guess they are a "realistic" huge.

I still want to try the humongous new cups coming tho, even if I may going back to default.
Atleast for the new game Rem already mentioned they will do smaller tits than default Karry.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes