Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Send a guard with giant tits to maintain order in a prison full of lustful men, don't worry, nothing will happen to her. ;)
giant tits.
now also with a large areola.
Now I hope that those breasts produce breast milk, and that Karry's belly can carry dozens of children of prisoners and guards in a single pregnancy:sneaky:. I will wait for an official pregnancy system no matter what.
View attachment 2966644 View attachment 2966719 View attachment 2966721 View attachment 2966723
At this point they should also make her ass bigger.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
Respectfully, having the same issue as Onions. I unzipped it and put it into the "www" folder and nothing, so I removed it and then I took the main part of that dummy file (the java scrpt) and put it into the "js" folder within the "www" and still nothing. I even just put the folder in the main part where the "www", "log" and "local" folders are and still no gold. I'm stuck like the clothes in Karryn's cleavage. Do i need to completely replace the "js" folder with the dummy one or is there a guide in the comments? Theres over 1700 pages here so idk where to start.
From what I figured out Steam has to be completely off, so put the dummy loader in the main file and shut down steam

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Hello there~~
well... this is going to be fun...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cya next time~~

sapientgreen

Jul 10, 2017
did some testing and am confused. What is required to to achieve the Happy End? I basically have only 30 passives and never lost virginity. I basically gone to the end boss and right before I fought Yasus, I put my slut level from 25 up to 600. Beat the boss and am only getting Empress Ending. Did the same for level 5 boss and the outcome didnt change. Still Empress
In new game plus you can ask the cat about the ending you're getting.

OneFinalTry

Sep 18, 2023
broken.PNG

For some reason my VM is unable to properly load text. It flickers and fixes itself but goes back to this right after. It's on vmware, i have vcredits and directx installed, and the other games i've played so far work fine. Does anyone have an inkling as to what may be wrong and how to fix? Thanks!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hello there~~
Cya next time~~
while i'm all for big boobs, her nipples just look goofy and overdone, especially for the aroused ones.

Jules66

Jan 20, 2021
Hello there~~
Cya next time~~

I think, they should put wider thighs to match with the new huge breast of karryn. Because I think karryn is disproportionate with this new dimension

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I think, they should put wider thighs to match with the new huge breast of karryn. Because I think karryn is disproportionate with this new dimension
Yeah this is why I hate it when women train at the gym only to get a weird super large bum and large thighs but the chest area is just too small, it's all about proportion size. If going for large chest, then the bottom needs to be relative proportion, it just looks stupid like this crazy cup size without changing the body, this is why H cup is her perfect proportion size.

I'll give example Ada wong from resident evil has the perfect size chest for her body type

• Angry
Reactions: TealQuest
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes