Crammertime

May 9, 2019
Installing mods is tedious, even with MO2 or Vortex. I prefer manual installation, which works unlike either software.
I use MO2, it works, just need its extension for MO2. It sorta requires learning so if you need a small visual, here's a video, . He doesn't talk about manual downloads to MO2 but its the disc icon next to the instances. Manual to MO2 just requires you to click on the .zip or .rar file and that's it.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Dakyrik

Apr 28, 2019
Does somebody know how can I tweak the game in order to get passives in a slower pace?? Perhaps with the help of the CC mod
And you guys know a way to edit the sadism level

Last edited:

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! I want to replay a game but have doubts about walktrough style. Is there any rewards for a "virgin run" or just slightly changed ending scene? Also I believe that there was a word about New Game+

Jul 27, 2017
Hi there! I want to replay a game but have doubts about walktrough style. Is there any rewards for a "virgin run" or just slightly changed ending scene? Also I believe that there was a word about New Game+
You do get a Title out of it that raises your level cap by +1 and reduces Vag desire rate

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Game, battlefuck. Most H in Battle. 3 Difficulties. Nothing gate kept behind difficulty except some Titles. 2 and a half Endings. Pure to NG+, Game Over to NG+, Slut to Freeplay (if step outside NG+ option). Freeplay mode = no game over. Good for doing sidejobs for h "scenes". Visit last boss in freeplay mode for custom battle. Close to gallery as it gets. There no gallery for this game.

NG+ has option to reset level. Everything is reset except titles. Do reset, too much passive means Karyn orgasm just from being looked at...battle is basically unplayable if too many passives. A completely fresh game is like a football match, but 40 point behind before game starts. You can equip 1 title for active effect but title also grant passive effect for just unlocking them. Save with many ng+ has probably more titles. Save with all titles is like a football match only being 1 point behind. Play on easy for faster runs to farm titles while slowly learning the Game. Not possible to get all Titles in one playthrough.

tl;dr + walkthrough: play the game (multiple times)
Oh I see. Seems that I've got Slut ending last time since there was a free play mode. Gonna try Pure then. Thanks a lot!

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
Send a guard with giant tits to maintain order in a prison full of lustful men, don't worry, nothing will happen to her. ;)
giant tits.
now also with a large areola.
Now I hope that those breasts produce breast milk, and that Karry's belly can carry dozens of children of prisoners and guards in a single pregnancy:sneaky:. I will wait for an official pregnancy system no matter what.
1696002290691.png 1696004470707.png 1696004490412.png 1696004516750.png

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Send a guard with giant tits to maintain order in a prison full of lustful men, don't worry, nothing will happen to her. ;)
giant tits.
Now I hope that those breasts produce breast milk, and that Karry's belly can carry dozens of children of prisoners and guards in a single pregnancy:sneaky:. I will wait for an official pregnancy system no matter what.
View attachment 2966644 View attachment 2966719 View attachment 2966721 View attachment 2966723
That's some serious milk.

Reactions: gervid

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
giant tits.
View attachment 2966644 View attachment 2966719 View attachment 2966721 View attachment 2966723
You're going to wait forever then. Rem said it's NEVER going to happen.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
giant tits.
You do realize there is a pregnancy mod for this game, right?

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
You do realize there is a pregnancy mod for this game, right?
Yes I know
but it's just a very sexy karry belly growth.
Yes I know.
but it's just a very sexy karry belly growth. Like in the previous project I thought that in this game there would be a pregnancy system like multiple pregnancies, childbirth, breast milk, cribs for Karry to breastfeed her children, dialogues about Karry's pregnancy and who the father is, the prisoners have sexual relations when Karry breastfeeds her children, a child on each breast, walking her children in Karry's arms.
well I didn't expect all that to happen, but something yes, since 2020 I can still keep waiting.
No matter what price you put on a DLC like that, I would buy it :LOL: .

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
He said he wants an official update for it though.
I know but it is still better than waiting forever for a dlc that may never exist.

Yes I know
but it's just a very sexy karry belly growth.
Yes I know.
but it's just a very sexy karry belly growth. Like in the previous project I thought that in this game there would be a pregnancy system like multiple pregnancies, childbirth, breast milk, cribs for Karry to breastfeed her children, dialogues about Karry's pregnancy and who the father is, the prisoners have sexual relations when Karry breastfeeds her children, a child on each breast, walking her children in Karry's arms.
well I didn't expect all that to happen, but something yes, since 2020 I can still keep waiting.
No matter what price you put on a DLC like that, I would buy it :LOL: .
Sounds like you want an entirely different game with karryn in it. I hope you'll eventually get what you want, though I find it unlikely to happen.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes