Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Damn RIP my save hack which only works for Karryn's Prison v1.2.5.15 FULL this new version crashes it lol. Out of memory Never got that with 1.2.5 only with the latest ones I guess this new version uses more memory.

Sorin_Gimp87

Sep 25, 2023
put the dummy steam loader file onto the main game file. just look for the dummy steam from the comments
Respectfully, having the same issue as Onions. I unzipped it and put it into the "www" folder and nothing, so I removed it and then I took the main part of that dummy file (the java scrpt) and put it into the "js" folder within the "www" and still nothing. I even just put the folder in the main part where the "www", "log" and "local" folders are and still no gold. I'm stuck like the clothes in Karryn's cleavage. Do i need to completely replace the "js" folder with the dummy one or is there a guide in the comments? Theres over 1700 pages here so idk where to start.

Jul 28, 2018
Respectfully, having the same issue as Onions. I unzipped it and put it into the "www" folder and nothing, so I removed it and then I took the main part of that dummy file (the java scrpt) and put it into the "js" folder within the "www" and still nothing. I even just put the folder in the main part where the "www", "log" and "local" folders are and still no gold. I'm stuck like the clothes in Karryn's cleavage. Do i need to completely replace the "js" folder with the dummy one or is there a guide in the comments? Theres over 1700 pages here so idk where to start.
Replace the file with the same name in \www\js\loaders .

Alternatively, shut down Steam before playing.

Reactions: Sorin_Gimp87

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Do I need to sluttify Karryn before I can get anything out of the gym trainer job?

I am trying to keep her from going into slut overdrive mode and seem to be unable to do anything other than the same "observe/advise" cycle over and over during said job (up to 42 rep now).

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes