yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.7.20DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What's with the torrent just use gofile or something nice and easy. No offence i'm not signing upto something else just to use it for 1 torrent lol.

Muntathr09

Dec 20, 2021
Godspeed10، المشاركة: 11808050، العضو: 364086 said:
حصلت على النسخة الجديدة من karryn's Prison وعندما ألعب على joiplay تظهر لي شاشة سوداء نفس الشيء في جزر المالديف
[/يقتبس]
أنا I also have the same problem. I get a black screen. What is the solution?

Jun 20, 2021
So i just downloaded the game and extracted it. Everytime i run the game it closes 5 seconds after, I tried running it as admin but the same thing happened. does anyone have any ideas to fix?

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
I got the new version of karryn's prison and when I play on joiplay I get a black screen same on Maldives
Work perfectly fine for me in Re**me 10 Pro, except if you installed CCMod (idk why it work fine in pc all mod cc + kp etc mod) in phone only mod settings + KP mod that can work when playing it on joiplay/maldives.

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
as he said "p cup", that is the dlc sachinama is working on
Oh I didn't realize that's what that meant. I've been kinda absent from the devs news aside from the updates I've seen done to my steam copy. I didn't evem know there was gonna be more dlc. It isn't out yet for some sort of beta I'm guessing?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes