carlosmenemjunior

Sep 30, 2023
Send a guard with giant tits to maintain order in a prison full of lustful men, don't worry, nothing will happen to her. ;)
giant tits.
now also with a large areola.
Now I hope that those breasts produce breast milk, and that Karry's belly can carry dozens of children of prisoners and guards in a single pregnancy:sneaky:. I will wait for an official pregnancy system no matter what.
View attachment 2966644 View attachment 2966719 View attachment 2966721 View attachment 2966723
is that a mod?

Sorin_Gimp87

Sep 25, 2023
Game wont start, opens for a sec and loads but then closes
Step 1: download the Steam replacer linked on the 1st page.
Step 2: unzip the file
Step 3: go to the game folder
Step 4: go to the "www" folder
Step 5: take the final JavaScript from the Steam replacer download (click through all the folders till you get to the javascript icon that looks like a jamba juice logo), and cut and paste that into the "www" folder and allow it to override the folder.
Step 6: enjoy!

you could also close steam, but ain't nobody got time for that.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Already beaten the game but never got the edits for the inmates because all of them says "got find a solution for "inmate race" problem" son there's a number to how many type enemies need to defeat for example 15 or 20 goblins to get that???

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I use MO2, it works, just need its extension for MO2. It sorta requires learning so if you need a small visual, here's a video, . He doesn't talk about manual downloads to MO2 but its the disc icon next to the instances. Manual to MO2 just requires you to click on the .zip or .rar file and that's it.
I installed it, but as the mods are not put on the Nexus, it doesn't recognize if the mods are compatible with each other or not, and if they need to be updated. The only mod on the Nexus is the extension. Anyway, thank you for your help.

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
The mods is annoying.
The previous version where i dl the mod and overwrite is ok even when a bit buggy.
But asking you to dl a mod interface change some line and shit just makes the process tedious.
You forget that mods are there to make the game more interesring specially for the rerun.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes