phitta

May 24, 2017
I'll be uploading a new version sometime soon. Be patient with me, as I have a kid now and he's a handful. I'm in the process of making QOS tats for her so that's been taking up most of my limited time I have on my pc. Also switched to Archlinux and that comes with it's own headaches. Anyway thanks for all of the enthusiasm, I'll upload the best version yet, just give me some time my dudes. ^_-
Hey Silent Wolf 91 ! Any news on this thing ? :D

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah this is why I hate it when women train at the gym only to get a weird super large bum and large thighs but the chest area is just too small, it's all about proportion size. If going for large chest, then the bottom needs to be relative proportion, it just looks stupid like this crazy cup size without changing the body, this is why H cup is her perfect proportion size.

I'll give example Ada wong from resident evil has the perfect size chest for her body type
I get that you like the H cups of Karryn, but i like the mamaries types of boobs that presented in pics(cause i am a boob man and degenerate).

But isn't it good that both of us has a choice for boob size? There is a possibility that Rem will do a model adjustment(micro chance but stil).

supafly666

Sep 14, 2017
I get that you like the H cups of Karryn, but i like the mamaries types of boobs that presented in pics(cause i am a boob man and degenerate).

But isn't it good that both of us has a choice for boob size? There is a possibility that Rem will do a model adjustment(micro chance but stil).
Release the TETTEN!

Jul 28, 2018
Is NG+ the same as freeplay mode? It's only unlocked after achieving the Happy End which I'm trying to figure out the requirements for
No, you can start a new run from either ending.

If your game is unmodified, the math for which ending you'll get is in the function checkHappyEndCondition() in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js. (getMapReactionScore() is in RemtairyReactionScore.js.)

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
The Three Endings in KP are

Empress (Pure) Ending: Essentially completing the game with as little sexual content/contact as possible (allows a nice little wedding scene IIRC) NG+ is an option with your gained passives carrying over as well as a nice little title (not sure if levels/stats will as well or not)

Happy (H) Ending: This is the ending you tend to get if Karryn has had a lot of sex and/or went full slut, doing this ending allows a sort of endless freeplay mode and an option for a pseudo gallery in the form of custom battles/encounters (NG+ is an option with passives carrying over, again unsure about levels/stats)

Game Over: Havent explored this one much since i just play for fun and not necessarily for a challenge run or anything like that but if order falls to zero you get a title and a game over scene from what i understand and you can start another run with that additional title and passives (essentially a sort of forced NG+ but not really? At least if you want to keep playing with that save)

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
They're going to make her so big I just pictured a faceless naked prisoner in Anti-Titan gear while Guren no Yumiya plays

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
The Three Endings in KP are

Empress (Pure) Ending: Essentially completing the game with as little sexual content/contact as possible (allows a nice little wedding scene IIRC) NG+ is an option with your gained passives carrying over as well as a nice little title (not sure if levels/stats will as well or not)

Happy (H) Ending: This is the ending you tend to get if Karryn has had a lot of sex and/or went full slut, doing this ending allows a sort of endless freeplay mode and an option for a pseudo gallery in the form of custom battles/encounters (NG+ is an option with passives carrying over, again unsure about levels/stats)

Game Over: Havent explored this one much since i just play for fun and not necessarily for a challenge run or anything like that but if order falls to zero you get a title and a game over scene from what i understand and you can start another run with that additional title and passives (essentially a sort of forced NG+ but not really? At least if you want to keep playing with that save)
Dont remember any cutscenes in game over(control=0) ending. They could really expand on those, if nothing else after boobs expansion pack. :D

floran

May 20, 2020
Has the developer announced any new game or are they still focused on this game?
as far as I know they are working on another game but haven't provided a title or anything, they said the GYM dlc was going to be the last they would do for Karryns but was so badly received that they added the smaller and bigger cups.
Rem did said the new game protagonist is going to have smaller tits than Karryn.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Dont remember any cutscenes in game over(control=0) ending. They could really expand on those, if nothing else after boobs expansion pack. :D
My B, as I said i never really go for game overs as i just play for fun, but the point still stands about those 3 being the possible endings for the game

xMalek

Jan 26, 2018
Hey, guys. is there anyway to modify the pleasure meter so i can't make her orgasm everytime. As soon as i fight a prisoner the orgasm loop starts. I tried to modify the resist orgasm and make her not happening but my stamina doesn't help at all. Is there anyway to fix this shit?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes