retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I mean, I would have preferred having yetis and werewolves actually have something to do with the game outside of fourth floor riots, but I guess having Z cup tits to X cup tits is obviously the easier DLC to make money off of.
(plus level 4 is basically built for a "centaur" milking sidejob)

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
I mean, I would have preferred having yetis and werewolves actually have something to do with the game outside of fourth floor riots, but I guess having Z cup tits to X cup tits is obviously the easier DLC to make money off of.
(plus level 4 is basically built for a "centaur" milking sidejob)
agreed, level four has a lot of potential. Yeti cave, swimming pool, farm area, its like a mash up of things. not to mention there can be an entirely different area not on tonkins map

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone have a turboslut karryn save? I just want to check out what's in the DLC, I did a lot of the earlier stuff a while back and I don't feel like grinding everything again
why? the save will do you no good, you still have to start the battle/scene etc. and the scene is the same, only the dialog changes. if you just want the other dialog just edit her reaction score. it has been talked about many times.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Im the only one that thinks that biggest breast isn't necessary? That just makes karryn look uglier, is like the breast have no weight. She already have big breast and I think that part of the beauty is the proportion of her body and that size break that, ofcourse im not goingo to buy the dlc, and this is a personal opinion, cause there a lot that love big breasts
i would be 100% for big breast dlc, but the nipples and areola just look goofy and silly, especially when aroused.

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
Im the only one that thinks that biggest breast isn't necessary? That just makes karryn look uglier, is like the breast have no weight. She already have big breast and I think that part of the beauty is the proportion of her body and that size break that, ofcourse im not goingo to buy the dlc, and this is a personal opinion, cause there a lot that love big breasts
For my part, giant tits yes yes yes yes
I want Karry with dark nipples and a bigger butt.:whistle:
I hope after this he focuses on side jobs or new guardian outfits.
8707972a759975b07d188308c948cc27.jpg

Reactions: Yukariin

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
devs: "we'll be making a not-as-big boob version!"
gigachad KP enjoyers: "not my cup of tea, but more variations are always better and this update is welcomed."

devs: "we'll be making an even bigger boob version!"
soy KP fans: "wHy ArE tHeY wAsTiNg TiMe On ThIs DiSgUsTiNg GaRbAgE InStEaD oF dOiNg MoRe ImPoRtAnT fEaTuReS?"

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
devs: "we'll be making a not-as-big boob version!"
gigachad KP enjoyers: "not my cup of tea, but more variations are always better and this update is welcomed."

devs: "we'll be making an even bigger boob version!"
soy KP fans: "wHy ArE tHeY wAsTiNg TiMe On ThIs DiSgUsTiNg GaRbAgE InStEaD oF dOiNg MoRe ImPoRtAnT fEaTuReS?"
Good for you if you like gigantic breasts. I don't like them. I like thicc but if something goes unrealistically big I lose my interest in it. From my point of view her default tits are already huge as it is, if they get any bigger they are bordering a point where I won't be able to see karryn in the game.
Breast's Prison.png
I don't know what is the point of having Breasts.png as player "character" when I could instead get a nurse dlc or a teacher dlc with unique gameplay mechanics, clothes etc.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Good for you if you like gigantic breasts. I don't like them. I like thicc but if something goes unrealistically big I lose my interest in it. From my point of view her default tits are already huge as it is, if they get any bigger they are bordering a point where I won't be able to see karryn in the game.

I don't know what is the point of having Breasts.png as player "character" when I could instead get a nurse dlc or a teacher dlc with unique gameplay mechanics, clothes etc.
They don't want to make more real DLC, but they haven't decided on their new project. Now they're stuck in between.

Reactions: Xerxes606
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes