ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Big tits, small tits or whatever man. I',m adaptable and i can jack off to both. I just wish those undeveloped areas received attention. (hospital, last prison level and whatever else is missing)
I get it tho, i'm beating a dead horse. Maybe the devs will take some mushrooms or something, get their creative juices back :D

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Big tits, small tits or whatever man. I',m adaptable and i can jack off to both. I just wish those undeveloped areas received attention. (hospital, last prison level and whatever else is missing)
I get it tho, i'm beating a dead horse. Maybe the devs will take some mushrooms or something, get their creative juices back :D
The 4th floor is really bad. No edicts, jobs or anything.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So I haven't been here for a while, quite some months, I know this game was pretty much completed, and a GYM DLC was gonna come out, but wasn't that big deal. So aside from that. Anything new with this game or maker? Anything worthwhile a newer download?

I just checked DLSITE so I think I already know the answer to, but just checking.
I have only seen some gym dlc captures, and so far doesn't seems to be worth it. Unless we're talking about an iceberg of like 100 more scenes poses lines and whatnot hidden beneath those few examples I've seen.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There's gonna be the bigger boobs update which should be the last update ... Or paid DLC, anyway. But yeah KP is still gonna get updated for now
Yeah, i knew about the P-cup and that's what i was referring to.
Kinda sad to see that it might be the last one but hey, i understand that Rem is burned out about KP and wants to work on something new so here's hoping the next one is as good or even better.

Reactions: kamina666

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Hello there~~
well... this is going to be fun...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cya next time~~
Holy, I'm all for this.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
btw anyone knows any game similar to this ??
I personally dont, im sure there are probably others out there but the issue is not many really have the same quality and detail as KP, that's partially what made this game explode in popularity, it was a female protag game that had a really well thought out system with a management undertone as well as probably being one of the few H-games to really get combat sex done very well instead of locking scenes behind defeats/events. Point being, the game when it first came out did a lot of things right, and still does to an extent

Sure it may be going a little flat as of late but honestly this is one of the best H-games ive played or even seen

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Ok , so a quick question,
after grinding for 58 hours and many bad endings , i Completed the game in Prisoner mode and enetred The Free Play Mode
but while i was outside the area , the NG+ area, i didn't saw and clicked it
Now i don't know what to do and currently typing this while I am banging my head and lost 10 ml of blood
and I see people here talking about how to start the game or arguing about the boobs
:cry::cry:. I just want want new SIDE JOB DLC :cry::cry:
(p.s- anyway to revert my save????)

Dingo$

Mar 13, 2019
I can't start the game after download, any help? After clicking the exe file window pop up and then after 2 sec it shuts down.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This probably wouldn't work on her body type very well, they have to be big but not unrealistically big. :whistle::coffee:
Although maybe if the body was adjusted. Plus you'd probably have to resize most cocks in the game since they're also pretty gigantic.
Actually agree with this statement, size of boobs small medium or big, depends on the size of body, if it's proportion and it fits then it works, you know folks, boobs aren't everything, I knew a girl in real life, her boobs were small something like B-C cups, but the rest of her body matched, and her face is ridiculously beautiful, her legs long and sexy perfect shape ass, and yet I didn't care about her boobs being small, cause they suited her and goddamn that ass was so perfect so juicy lol Don't get me wrong I seen girls with big boobs too and a good body to go with it, but the oversize boobs, usually they are fake, and the face of the woman it belongs too almost always looks either fat, or just not as hot as the smaller boob versions.

Then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd like to think I have good taste in women Kelly brook back in the day, had the perfect size chest and body shape. Dua lipa has smaller chest but is hot as fuck. Both body types work

Reactions: MajorDong
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes