Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I dont really mind those new boobs, I just wish there was some new mechanic to them, something like sucking, milking, breast expansion/body modification, nipple fucking etc.
i understand the lack of added actions because of the effort involved, but the fact that the change in size itself isn't even tied to an ingame mechanic instead of a boring settings option is a huge waste of opportunity.
the people over at the breast expansion thread would rejoice.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I had to use the cheat console, I just kept running out of money, from getting the order to high from things I did to prevent so much constant rioting....at first I was trying to prevent Karryn from falling but...one fight I couldn't avoid, and one dick later and it was all down hill from there "fuck it, fight with love not war", and eventually I reached lv 4, doing a mix of fighting and loving...which gradually became more loving than anything cause she was eventually just giving in from the start with the desires already in the high 70s in every fight...and I guess getting bent over at the bar...and various other places didn't help.
Point is I reach level 4 boss but I'm 40% fatigued from trying to get through the previous mobs...that was impossible so I had to cheat again to lower fatigue and beat him....and then final boss is even more impossible unless I cheat and I'm already at negative income from high order, next day will be bankruptcy so I rushed in at full health and 0% everything but it didn't matter.

I just don't get how to beat this game in a fun way. Don't tell me I have to constantly, purposefully allow riots to keep lowering the order and play at a knife's edge to avoid total order collapse and keep it just high enough to keep the subsidies as high as possible so I'll have at least a few hundred coins in profit...that's not fun, and the slightest mistake and getting defeated will land you in some dangerous location without your halberd and you're screwed trying to get back to your office...LITERALLY screwed. I already lost 1 game trying to play it properly with no cheating. I don't get what people mean by slut or fighter build, I don't even have the cash to get beyond half 1/4 of the tier 3 skills by the time I reached the final boss.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
100% true.
Why would you not be able to start at H Cup and increase that through events?
We'll just have to wait for a modder to do it. Probably tie it to either slut level or have enemies get a new attack to trigger it (nerds and slimes would make the most sense to me, but it could be any enemy).

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
I had to use the cheat console, I just kept running out of money, from getting the order to high from things I did to prevent so much constant rioting....at first I was trying to prevent Karryn from falling but...one fight I couldn't avoid, and one dick later and it was all down hill from there "fuck it, fight with love not war", and eventually I reached lv 4, doing a mix of fighting and loving...which gradually became more loving than anything cause she was eventually just giving in from the start with the desires already in the high 70s in every fight...and I guess getting bent over at the bar...and various other places didn't help.
Point is I reach level 4 boss but I'm 40% fatigued from trying to get through the previous mobs...that was impossible so I had to cheat again to lower fatigue and beat him....and then final boss is even more impossible unless I cheat and I'm already at negative income from high order, next day will be bankruptcy so I rushed in at full health and 0% everything but it didn't matter.

I just don't get how to beat this game in a fun way. Don't tell me I have to constantly, purposefully allow riots to keep lowering the order and play at a knife's edge to avoid total order collapse and keep it just high enough to keep the subsidies as high as possible so I'll have at least a few hundred coins in profit...that's not fun, and the slightest mistake and getting defeated will land you in some dangerous location without your halberd and you're screwed trying to get back to your office...LITERALLY screwed. I already lost 1 game trying to play it properly with no cheating. I don't get what people mean by slut or fighter build, I don't even have the cash to get beyond half 1/4 of the tier 3 skills by the time I reached the final boss.
most (except the one before floor 3 boss for some reason) rooms are blocked off until you clear that room once, so you can do them piece by piece until the room before the boss is passable (avoid walking into the enemies) even if you have to fight the last room beofre boss your fatigue should be low enough that your stats shouldnt be effected.

as for money, there are some optimizations to cut expenses or raise profits (the accountant, the bar name brand drugs etc.) the waitress job make decent money as you do it more (better reputation = more money) as waitress drinkning brings in money but risk "losing" i find it much easier to not drink BUT have high boob desire and keep your clothes fixed so you can be tipped to flash which doesnt seem to have a negative consequence to my knowledge, and i would keep order around 50 more than enough safe room to recover from riots while having decent subsidies

Sorin_Gimp87

Sep 25, 2023

Money is definitely the hardest part of the game. but as for those unwinnable scenarios, if you find yourself in a battle with more enemy's than you'd like (minus boss battles), you can exit the game and relaunch it. The enemy's before you will be different each time so it's more tolerable during riots and exposed states. I'm assuming someone is working on independent mods and such, but this game is definitely meant to be played like a regular game now days: a bit of grind. Most of the money i've made has been after 40 days but with a lot of jobs (haven't tried the riot method so maybe i'm just that bad at the game). The game is basically finished since its got a full steam release and the creator working on other projects, so don't expect anything official going forward without significant pestering. I'd say put it on the back burner and wait for more mods to be added.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
and the creator working on other projects,
What is the creator working on? From what I have seen he has been fiddling around with KP more DLC even saying he wasn't going to do any more DLC. Basically beating a dead horse under assumption that suddenly KP is going to sale spike with boob free content and boob DLC. (Not really trying to shit on about it, but really dunno his gameplan here.)

Did he make an announcement that he finally doing another project?

The only things I known him to do was help with translations to other games(Like that Knight of Icelices or whatever it was called.) Less you want to classify that as a former project working/worked on. As far as I am aware he hasn't stated any new thing after KP, yet. (Or has he?)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes