Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i have the mod sliders but it doesnt feel like they are doing anything! both on minimum or max :/
i did move them all the way back to 0.1 i still get same amount of desire, is gaining 20 desire from random thoughts in second battle even normal?
Also CC_Config doesnt have the lines u did send me picture of :S. i did get the CC mod from the link on first page

Btw thanks for helping
I just checked mod's files and apparently those settings are supposed to change desire requirements of actions. I thought they were desire multipliers for reducing or increasing desire gains.

You could try modifying game's .js files using notepad but it isn't as easy as using sliders in mod settings menu.

In newer versions of the mod CC_Config.js file do not have anything in it. In the past it used to contain all of the mod's configurable settings.

Reactions: ahrimansiah

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
its been a while can someone give me the download likn for the latest version with all the new dlc in it pls

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ya'll sure it's not something else bc i dont have steam open and the game wont load
Are you absolutely sure steam isn't still open. Like open it up, then click the steam button in the upper left and click exit in that menu, just closing the window doesn't shut down steam.

Last edited:
Reactions: moshimoah
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes