MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Does anybody have the previous version which is compatible with the CC mod? the new version aint bussin with the mod. Thanks

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I don't care if the dev is apprehensive about implementing an impregnation mechanic/feature, plenty of things happened with Karryn's Prison over the course of it's life.
I'll always believe, the day will come, where I will see an update log confirming the development of pregnancy!
have you tried ccmod?

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I don't care if the dev is apprehensive about implementing an impregnation mechanic/feature, plenty of things happened with Karryn's Prison over the course of it's life.
I'll always believe, the day will come, where I will see an update log confirming the development of pregnancy!
God listen to you brother.
leaving aside the ccmod
I would like an official pregnancy implementation, although he said he wouldn't, who knows if he will change his mind.
I'm waiting here with my wallet in hand.
Karry walking around the prison with a big belly and giant tits that don't stop dripping milk.
I better say no more. just perfect

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: negroidprime

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
God listen to you brother.
leaving aside the ccmod
I would like an official pregnancy implementation, although he said he wouldn't, who knows if he will change his mind.
I'm waiting here with my wallet in hand.
Karry walking around the prison with a big belly and giant tits that don't stop dripping milk.
I better say no more. just perfect

• Haha
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

Isy_42

Jun 22, 2020
Are you absolutely sure steam isn't still open. Like open it up, then click the steam button in the upper left and click exit in that menu, just closing the window doesn't shut down steam.
yeah idk why it isnt wasnt working when i did it but after restarting my computer im all good now

BbmHard

Aug 8, 2023
has anyone tried version 1.2.7.2 on Joi play on my phone it doesn't work or if there is an earlier version that already has gym DLC please let me know

Reactions: kamina666

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I just checked mod's files and apparently those settings are supposed to change desire requirements of actions. I thought they were desire multipliers for reducing or increasing desire gains.

You could try modifying game's .js files using notepad but it isn't as easy as using sliders in mod settings menu.

In newer versions of the mod CC_Config.js file do not have anything in it. In the past it used to contain all of the mod's configurable settings.
thanks, whats name of original file that i need to change? :)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
thanks, whats name of original file that i need to change? :)
Game calculates desires in multiple files. I don't know how many files are involved or which lines exactly. You'll have to find that yourself. Searching for desire in RemtairyKarryn.js and RemtairyKarrynPassives.js should get you started but as I said earlier it won't be as easy as using sliders in mod settings menu.

Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
Can someone help me
Everytime i open the game using Joiplay and Maldives its always blackscreen then after some time crash and cant even open the app anymore
The last time i played, i can still run it no problem in joiplay (i forgot what version but i think its before the big/dlc update)

Reactions: kamina666

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Can someone help me
Everytime i open the game using Joiplay and Maldives its always blackscreen then after some time crash and cant even open the app anymore
The last time i played, i can still run it no problem in joiplay (i forgot what version but i think its before the big/dlc update)
Try to use the search button bro , the devs of the fourm are working their ass off so that u could save ur time and our time as well

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes