Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I just don't get how to beat this game in a fun way.
Imo there is no fun way to beat this game. I don't understand how you can beat this game in a fun way unless you are a masochist. I have completed the vanilla game a long time ago and from what I can remember you either have to become a try hard and never allow karryn to engage in sexual acts or go full slut route which will quickly lead to a game over because karryn will be constantly orgasming unless you rush to complete the game. The middle ground, which is controlled slut route is also annoying because of seemingly randomly unlocked negative passives and their hidden unlocking conditions.

Imo the best way to have fun is either modding the game yourself or installing mods to customize the game to your liking. I did both after completing the game once and currently my karryn is a succubus who drains anyone unlucky enough "fight" her. Upside is I can play the game casually without any pressure, downside is game obviously became easier but I am making new adjustments to the game whenever I am getting bored of it to make it interesting again.

Freaasus

Jul 10, 2018
I downloaded an older version of KP (1.2.6.4+) to play in Joiplay, but the problem now is everything is running too fast (No animations, Super fast cutscenes, etc.) Can you guys help a brother out? I can't see any solutions in google or in this thread.

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Can I please ask, which .js file I need to modify to change Karryn´s sex requirement values from 100 to e.g. 150 or 200.
About 2 month ago someone posted it here, but now I can not find it for love of all :D. Thanks for advice.

Edit. Few minutes later I have found it... What an irony. Anyway, for anyone having same question, it is: RemtairyKarrynPassives and CTRL+F: DesireRequirement and there it is for each individualy.

Seijin#94

Aug 24, 2017
Can I please ask, which .js file I need to modify to change Karryn´s sex requirement values from 100 to e.g. 150 or 200.
About 2 month ago someone posted it here, but now I can not find it for love of all :D. Thanks for advice.
www\js\plugins\RemtairyKarrynPassives.js. You can change desire requirements here.

Reactions: CereBros

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Imo there is no fun way to beat this game. I don't understand how you can beat this game in a fun way unless you are a masochist. I have completed the vanilla game a long time ago and from what I can remember you either have to become a try hard and never allow karryn to engage in sexual acts or go full slut route which will quickly lead to a game over because karryn will be constantly orgasming unless you rush to complete the game. The middle ground, which is controlled slut route is also annoying because of seemingly randomly unlocked negative passives and their hidden unlocking conditions.

Imo the best way to have fun is either modding the game yourself or installing mods to customize the game to your liking. I did both after completing the game once and currently my karryn is a succubus who drains anyone unlucky enough "fight" her. Upside is I can play the game casually without any pressure, downside is game obviously became easier but I am making new adjustments to the game whenever I am getting bored of it to make it interesting again.
Min-Maxing : the eroge

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
anyone with CC mod knowledge can tell me how to to reduce pleasure gain??
my chars different pleasures suddenly jump to 20 in even early fights
like pussy suddenly goes to 20 in my second encounter

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
anyone with CC mod knowledge can tell me how to to reduce pleasure gain??
my chars different pleasures suddenly jump to 20 in even early fights
like pussy suddenly goes to 20 in my second encounter
You are talking about desires. Pleasure a different mechanic, it is represented in the pink bar below desire hearts, when the bar fills completely karryn will have an orgasm. That said, if you want to change desires, you can do it easily using mod settings menu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to install "mod settings" mod to be able to change ccmod's settings in-game.
If you don't have "mod settings" mod because you have an older version of the game or ccmod, you can change them directly by editing www\mods\CC_Config.js with notepad:
If you have an updated version of ccmod but you don't want to install "mod settings" mod:
I don't know if there is an easy way to do it. You can open ccmod's files in www\mods\CC_Mod with notepad and search for "desire" in every file and make adjustments on your own but be careful to not break the mod, it can crash your game if you do something wrong.

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Do i need to have vortex to install the CC mod? i tried it manually at first but was notified that the mod is missing a module folder. I dragged and replaced the www folder as it was the only thing i had as well as the meta.ini.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Do i need to have vortex to install the CC mod? i tried it manually at first but was notified that the mod is missing a module folder. I dragged and replaced the www folder as it was the only thing i had as well as the meta.ini.
No, you do not need any mod managers to install any mod for this game. All you need to do is copy, cut or drag mod files and drop or paste them into correct folder. If game or mod doesn't work, make sure mod you have downloaded works for version of the game you have. If it doesn't support your game's version, download the compatible version of the mod. Also, when downloading a mod make sure you are downloading actual mod files, not their source code.

noxleaf

Sep 27, 2021
This might be a stupid question, but can anyone versed in the CCmod tell me if there's a way to get back H cup after pregnancy? Because my save appears to be completely stuck on Karryn having a K cup, as in even the title screen reverts to K if I exit from it, despite the settings being H :(

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This might be a stupid question, but can anyone versed in the CCmod tell me if there's a way to get back H cup after pregnancy? Because my save appears to be completely stuck on Karryn having a K cup, as in even the title screen reverts to K if I exit from it, despite the settings being H :(
I did manage to get h cup back after pregnancy but I don't remember the exact process so I can only explain how I remember it.

noxleaf

Sep 27, 2021
I did manage to get h cup back after pregnancy but I don't remember the exact process so I can only explain how I remember it.

Unfortunately following the steps didn't fix the problem for me, but if you say it's actually possible to do, I'll just try to experiment with it. Thx, though!

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
You are talking about desires. Pleasure a different mechanic, it is represented in the pink bar below desire hearts, when the bar fills completely karryn will have an orgasm. That said, if you want to change desires, you can do it easily using mod settings menu:
You need to install "mod settings" mod to be able to change ccmod's settings in-game.
If you don't have "mod settings" mod because you have an older version of the game or ccmod, you can change them directly by editing www\mods\CC_Config.js with notepad:
If you have an updated version of ccmod but you don't want to install "mod settings" mod:
I don't know if there is an easy way to do it. You can open ccmod's files in www\mods\CC_Mod with notepad and search for "desire" in every file and make adjustments on your own but be careful to not break the mod, it can crash your game if you do something wrong.
i have the mod sliders but it doesnt feel like they are doing anything! both on minimum or max :/
i did move them all the way back to 0.1 i still get same amount of desire, is gaining 20 desire from random thoughts in second battle even normal?
Also CC_Config doesnt have the lines u did send me picture of :S. i did get the CC mod from the link on first page

Btw thanks for helping

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes