Leftrightbastrat

Mar 13, 2022
I'm trying to play this game on Joiplay and MaldiVes App, but every time it loads. It just shows a black screen. I did also put the dummy steam loader, but no different just a black screen, so I'm not sure what's going on.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
how I do this cuz i've got the same problem , the game just closes after a few seconds. I downloaded it and extracted it but i cant play it can someone help explain what I need to do?
read back a few pages, it's been asked and answered many times

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The list is huge and all of these are loli games. It's a pity:cry:
So, having looked through the list just now, you just don't know what loli is. Like I only saw a few actual loli games but dozens of non loli games in the female protagonist section. Not trying to start a flame war, but many of the games on that list are neither the actual japanese definition of loli (fictional characters with a petite body type) or the westernized idea of loli (any character that "looks" under aged).

Seriously, I get not liking certain fetishes, but at least kn ow what the fetish you hate is, so you can avoid it. There are many fetishes I personally don't like in fictional media, and some that are just completely wrong if their done in real life, but doing the same fetish in a drawing is fine IMO.

Reactions: RedAISkye

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
The True DLC that needs to come out is Titty Sucking. Goblins Latching on and sucking, Guards/Thugs/Prisoners Grabbing and sucking, Lizards/Werewolves long tongue's licking her nipples ... AHH!! WHYYYY!! WHYDOTHTHOUBEQUEEFTHEDME!! ..... THE WASTED SEXINESS....:cry:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
The True DLC that needs to come out is Titty Sucking. Goblins Latching on and sucking, Guards/Thugs/Prisoners Grabbing and sucking, Lizards/Werewolves long tongue's licking her nipples ... AHH!! WHYYYY!! WHYDOTHTHOUBEQUEEFTHEDME!! ..... THE WASTED SEXINESS....:cry:
I think there needs to a be a Karynn blowjob during Battle where the Goblins are just latching on her head and just face fucking her.

• Love
Reactions: DMasta

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
not a bad idea! i want to see tit slapping too, and yes i know i'm in the minority for that one :)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.7.2 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Apologies if this was answered elsewhere... I searched for a while before asking:
afaik Aziien's Cheat Menu is the one that works with the latest version. Yet it's on Steam Workshop. How do I download it without the game being installed on Steam?

Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes