vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
2 questions for true knowers:
a. where can i find the option to disable the womb tattoo? i could edit the cc-mod files, but i cant seem to find it anymore - neither in documents nor in the mod menu
b. is it accurate that ccmod and kpmod aren't compatible?

momozahara2

Mar 6, 2018
To anyone who maintain this mod or that post (momozahara2_naatsuiCheats) please update this, Happy juicer.

JavaScript:
// clear liquid
this.cleanUpLiquids();

// make wet
// LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_ONE
// LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_TWO
// LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_THREE
var actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);
if (actor._liquidPussyJuice < LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_THREE) {
    this.increaseLiquidPussyJuice(LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_THREE);
}

// add this to make standing picture update
this.emoteMasterManager()
Huh, why would they get banned? That's weird. Maybe they deleted their own post?

The unofficial CCMod is compatible with v1.0.4 FULL.
Here's the latest PERO Mod including Cheats(originally based on code from momozahara2) by naatsui from OP 1 & OP 2 which is no longer there.

Edit: Replaced old download with new one supporting automatic mod-loader.
Latest downloads here.

Instructions and Usage are present in the Readme.txt file.
PERO Cheat Menu Download

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
have you tried ccmod?
No, I have not. But that's the thing - mods are cool and I don't doubt the modder's talents, capabilities, determination and passion for their work. But I want it to be an official implemented feature by the dev! It's bugging me to no end, that Melty's Quest has pregnancy...

But not Karryn's Prison. Another thing that gnaws at me, is that Karryn's dialogue says things like "I'm gonna get pregnant if you cum in me like that" (something along those lines - can't recall the exact phrase in-game)
Rem either gets a rise out of teasing us with pregnancy or he enjoys us demanding it. Who knows.

Reactions: kamina666

Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
Try to use the search button bro , the devs of the fourm are working their ass off so that u could save ur time and our time as well
I always use the search button before i ask and i already tried downloading the joiplay directly from patreon and still blackscreen, and the other in search is either work fine and asking for answer as well

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Help, the game keeps crashing on startup, all I get is black window with "loading" on the top and thats it.

Before anyone asks: search button didn't help.

Edit: installing the steam loader from the extras in OP fixed the issue.

Reactions: Brololol

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Help, the game keeps crashing on startup, all I get is black window with "loading" on the top and thats it.

Before anyone asks: search button didn't help.
Well clearly you didn't try very hard, because I had the exact same issue an hour ago but found the answer with the search function.

Latest version is messed up, go back to a previous version.

Reactions: Brololol

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Well clearly you didn't try very hard, because I had the exact same issue an hour ago but found the answer with the search function.

Latest version is messed up, go back to a previous version.
Thats why I said that search function didn't help, apparently you didn't read my post really hard.

Fixed already, install steam loader from extras in OP.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes