BachCuTo

Dec 12, 2022
Put in some more work on the Cheat Menu and uploaded a new version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gist of it is: editing the Emperor's gifts, your accessories and even your titles is much easier.
Also added a way to sorta edit your stats. Editing them directly doesn't help, because they get dynamically calculated from your stat level experience, accessories, title bonuses, fatigue modifier etc.
So instead i added a way to increase your stat experience. Boost your experience, and the next time you end a fight your stat will increase! Probably won't work for decreasing stats, though.

I might take a look at skills / passives next, but I can't promise anything since i'm not a coder and there's no work yet that i can piggyback off.

edit: oh by the way, i found out there's an in-game menu to edit switches and variables that you can call when the Cheat Menu is installed! Try to press F9 in-game. ;)
idk but how can i use cheat menu without press 1(numpad)?

Stankobanko lunky

Jul 15, 2023
Heyo, so I tried opening the game but it keeps closing the second I open it. I don't have a lot of extra info tbh, nothing pops up and I've been trying to open it in compatibility mode and as admin but it's not doing anything.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Heyo, so I tried opening the game but it keeps closing the second I open it. I don't have a lot of extra info tbh, nothing pops up and I've been trying to open it in compatibility mode and as admin but it's not doing anything.
please at least try to read back a page or so before asking. this has been adressed many many many times in the last few pages.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Here is a link to

Might allow the mods to work since it's an older version of the game.

Reactions: Aereon1104

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Yes, [Sushikun]Hanger pack & ImageReplacer-4.0.7 worked. + MCRamenBoy mods all work in Karryns_Prison_v1.2.5.7. No outfit glitches the only thing I haven't tested is to see if the masturbation glitch still exists.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes