souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
At first You need game engine RPGM vx installed on Yours PC; 1) download game 2)unzip game 3)open game folder 4)in game folder click on "nw exe" 5)play.
That first step is only needed for RPGMaker VX games, which this is not. Most to all of the RPGMaker games that come out now are either RPGMaker MV or RPGMaker MZ, neither of which have a separate install to play games. Older RPGMaker game engines (95, 2000, 2003, XP, VX, and VX Ace) had what you're referring to, which is a set of general files that were able to be installed only once instead of being packaged with every game (that's the RPGMaker (engine suffix) RTP). Each engine suffix and language release had an entirely separate RTP as well, so a VX game can't use the VX ace RTP.

Reactions: Batut

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Ok but... Can you help me with the apk?
Sorry, I'm not an expert with apk, however, I would double check your phone to make sure the APK pack you download is compatible with your version of Android software.

You should be able to download Apk editor from the google play store, open it, and run the select an apk pack.

Choose the apk file that's not installing, select common edit , click on install location, choose internal only
save Then wait few minutes, and install the apk that you edited.. NOTE:delete the install the apk that you orignally downloaded.
Then install the edited one you can find it in storage/emulated/0/apk editer/files

Xatel

Mar 16, 2019
Just wanted to say thanks to the original poster of the mods.

I am sharing my modded version of the game here if anyone would like to download it.

Mega

Game includes the following mods
[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
CCSKCompatibilityPack-1-1-0.rar
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
guard-play-main requires kp_easyedictlibrary-master.zip (Allows you to gamble with the Guards for extra cash if you win, if you lose.... read and find out.)
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
Jackhammer_ReceptionistInBlack_v1.1.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarApronMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBulmaBunny.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBunnyMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarSwimsuitMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip
MCRamenBoy_FullNakedAdventure.zip
MCRamenBoy_GothImagePackToHanger.zip (Sidenote I did not install the Goth Pack, it slows down the game worse)
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistApril.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistEsdeath.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistMeiko.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistNaked.zip

Also, hack the money system, enemy level system, disable foot jobs and raise starting order as well as my Virgin run save.

Thank you for the share.
Two stupid questions (i really suck at modding, normally i don't even try [lot of problem caused by not understanding english perfectly and by having a natural adversity to technology]):

1) do i have to install something or everything is ready to go?
2) the goth outfit does not seems to work. What am i missing?

Thank you very much!

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks to the original poster of the mods.

I am sharing my modded version of the game here if anyone would like to download it.

Mega

Game includes the following mods
[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
CCSKCompatibilityPack-1-1-0.rar
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
guard-play-main requires kp_easyedictlibrary-master.zip (Allows you to gamble with the Guards for extra cash if you win, if you lose.... read and find out.)
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
Jackhammer_ReceptionistInBlack_v1.1.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarApronMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBulmaBunny.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBunnyMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarSwimsuitMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip
MCRamenBoy_FullNakedAdventure.zip
MCRamenBoy_GothImagePackToHanger.zip (Sidenote I did not install the Goth Pack, it slows down the game worse)
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistApril.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistEsdeath.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistMeiko.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistNaked.zip

Also, hack the money system, enemy level system, disable foot jobs and raise starting order as well as my Virgin run save.
This is great but isn't there a way to put it in other host? Like Mediafire or Gofile?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for the share.
Two stupid questions (i really suck at modding, normally i don't even try [lot of problem caused by not understanding english perfectly and by having a natural adversity to technology]):

1) do i have to install something or everything is ready to go?
2) the goth outfit does not seems to work. What am i missing?

Thank you very much!
1. Everything is ready to go.

2. Because the Mod version already load slowly, I left out the Goth Pack, if you want to install it.

I will add a link here,

Just keep in mind, the game will take much longer to load up. To me, the extra load time is not worth one more costume.

Also, I do not recommend attempting to add the Unofficial CCMod for pregnancy or any CCmod. The CCmods are all broken when you have Karryn attempt to masturbate the game crashes.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How low should the order be? if I got beat and lose halberd I cant raise enough order for the next day its game over.
So don't get beat.

You can see the background colour of the Order you have, the purplish colour indicates the lowest level that gives you the most subsidies.

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Boss the thing Is: the apk fully works, It has mods inside It BUT It seems It misses the mod Tab in the option and the dresser doesn't show in the office... Do you know how i could resolve?
PS thanks for your modded version, i Will try like a Beast to make It run on Joiplay, could be the perfect staging point for mods on phone

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Boss the thing Is: the apk fully works, It has mods inside It BUT It seems It misses the mod Tab in the option and the dresser doesn't show in the office... Do you know how i could resolve?
PS thanks for your modded version, i Will try like a Beast to make It run on Joiplay, could be the perfect staging point for mods on phone
NVM, It seems that the version Is too far up to even start, we must get back to older version, i think the better One Will be 1.2.4.5

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I looked at the edicts more closely and found a way to stop all riots and cover the expense cost of it
but before that found the edicts to reduce training cost

basically, farm money at first and put out the fires
train
then do edicts to ensure no more riots once you don't need the money

Reactions: kamina666

Batut

Jun 27, 2019
That first step is only needed for RPGMaker VX games, which this is not. Most to all of the RPGMaker games that come out now are either RPGMaker MV or RPGMaker MZ, neither of which have a separate install to play games. Older RPGMaker game engines (95, 2000, 2003, XP, VX, and VX Ace) had what you're referring to, which is a set of general files that were able to be installed only once instead of being packaged with every game (that's the RPGMaker (engine suffix) RTP). Each engine suffix and language release had an entirely separate RTP as well, so a VX game can't use the VX ace RTP.
You are absolutely correct. I mean at first game engine need to run.(y)

xLeaf

Aug 16, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.7.2 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Apparently latest version fixed issues with JoiPlay, can you update it?

Oct 12, 2018
Any mentions from Rem about release date of gigaboob dlc or classic "when it's done" ?
From Subscribestar
September 11th 2023
"P Cups will be bigger than the default K Cups that Karryn has been sporting for all these years. As mentioned last week, drawing bigger beautiful boobies will take much more time compared to smaller versions. The P Cup Variation will also be a paid DLC because of the amount of work involved that is estimated to take six months for real this time. "

Jun 21, 2019
From Subscribestar
September 11th 2023
"P Cups will be bigger than the default K Cups that Karryn has been sporting for all these years. As mentioned last week, drawing bigger beautiful boobies will take much more time compared to smaller versions. The P Cup Variation will also be a paid DLC because of the amount of work involved that is estimated to take six months for real this time. "
Thanks.
I guess redrawing CG takes a lot of time, even if they sequental if you decrypt game, but damn can't wait for the P-cup.

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks.
I guess redrawing CG takes a lot of time, even if they sequental if you decrypt game, but damn can't wait for the P-cup.
Yeah, it takes time to redraw all those scenes, it's not just one generic sprite used for all the battles like a lot or rpgmaker games, there's the animated parts which would have to be changed, and all the scenes in the game for the new size. If it was a typical rpgmaker game they'd have one sprite for the character for when they talk and in battle and then the defeat scenes cgs, this one has a lot more going for it though.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes