DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I think he's already tired of questions like WHEN THE FU..IN UPDATE from patrons, plus i've heard that he has health problems with eyes or hands. As far as i know he doin the code and Sachinama doin the CG - but i never thought that boobs enlargement pills for Karryn would take 6 monts, that's a lot tbh.
People who creating mods doin a great job, i've seen that some dude making showering mod with great fap potential, i hope he's not planning abandoning this like western devs always do with their projects on patreon.
Shower mod has been abandoned for a long time dude.

NotNehhhvick

Sep 4, 2023
Apparently latest version fixed issues with JoiPlay, can you update it?
If your game crashes on launch, download this steammodsloader.js since the one provided with the original download in many other sites simply dosen't allow it to be opened if steam is running in the background. The other option is opening task manager and closing steam completely. Now the steammodsloader.js must be copied into karryn's prison>www>js>loaders. Hope this helps anyone having issues! (P.S i recommend keeping the js file around for any future updates just in case)

• Love
Reactions: talyn

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
I'm too lazy to start the game or check the files.

Does anyone know what do they mean by "new pose variations and new facial variations" for the attack CG?

KittyHawke

Sep 13, 2022
Ugh, I really hate goblins. Small, simple/annoying sentences, and they ALWAYS move first in every battle and do the same thing every time. Cunni. It's so annoying. I do have the guide for changing enemy troops but it's so much, they are literally on every level and in every other troop.
Isn't there anyone who has had a similar thought before and has edited jsons with almost no goblins [Except Gobriel, I guess] or something?

yellowdart777

Apr 23, 2021
I don't know about changing their spawn rates but in RemtairyEnemyLevel.js, lines 66 to 73 have the goblin's stat growth rates. Their high agility what's annoying you (made worse from the Goblin Problem edict's agility boost if you haven't solved that) so I think if you lower the agility numbers to the same as the basic prisoner's then it should be more manageable for you I guess?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes