Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone tell me if this game have CG or Gallery mode now ?
My hacked save has them in the test map but its for older version of Karry's prison the new one crashes the saves often. To get in the test map, If I remember I used a tool called MV_Cheat_2.0.2 just warp to test room in the cheat mod.

NTMA_Inc.

Feb 27, 2021
You've not tried all the doors yet then. You can 100% get back to your office to rest, but touching any normally non-hostile NPC will trigger a fight at that point. Here are some images I made like 2 years ago for someone else who had this issue.
Omg, I totally forgot about that route x-x

Thanks so much!

Reactions: Bnutz04

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Been a while since i delved into the game files, can someone tell me if it's possible to "unlock" titles by changing the files ?
I'm not expecting something simple like changing a value from 0 to 1 to unlock a title, just wondering if it's even possible.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Been a while since i delved into the game files, can someone tell me if it's possible to "unlock" titles by changing the files ?
I'm not expecting something simple like changing a value from 0 to 1 to unlock a title, just wondering if it's even possible.
You don't even have to change the files. Just use this.

Reactions: UndeadEve

TheMastaRusta

May 27, 2018
You need to open it with something like Notepad++
Ok thanks.

Now just to clarify before I accidentally break the games code or something; based on the image above I have to delete the whole line that says "return this.freeMode() || this.easyMode();" and replace it with "return true;"?

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Anyone else struggling with the new MEGA UI? It doesn't seem to give me the option to save the files anymore. All it does it "Download" it but the option to save to device doesn't appear anymore. And when I use the app instead of the browser it just keeps saying "File is already Downloaded" even though I can't find it anywhere on my device.

From-The-Void

Mar 21, 2023
Can anyone help me out? The game just instantly closes itself as soon as I open it... At first I thought it was the mods I installed so I reinstalled the game and ran it by itself but the same thing is happening and it's not just me, apparently it's happened to someone else as well... Also I know someone said to "Delete the loaders folder" but I have no idea what that means... I'm sorry I'm stupid please help.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Can anyone help me out? The game just instantly closes itself as soon as I open it... At first I thought it was the mods I installed so I reinstalled the game and ran it by itself but the same thing is happening and it's not just me, apparently it's happened to someone else as well... Also I know someone said to "Delete the loaders folder" but I have no idea what that means... I'm sorry I'm stupid please help.
Hey I was literally just having this problem, you gotta full close steam.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes