Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, it takes time to redraw all those scenes, it's not just one generic sprite used for all the battles like a lot or rpgmaker games, there's the animated parts which would have to be changed, and all the scenes in the game for the new size. If it was a typical rpgmaker game they'd have one sprite for the character for when they talk and in battle and then the defeat scenes cgs, this one has a lot more going for it though.
Yeah, like they have separated images for tits, hands, hands holding halbert, unarmed hands, face, emotion, maybe the main difficulty not for the battle sprites - but for defeat scenes CGs.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
I would honestly pay like $10 for a pose and positions DLC. As long as it added a good amount of variation. Hell, I'd pay $15 if it had some new outfits too.
I'll be down to pay that much too, especially if it comes bundled with new voiced lines from Karryn to add more spiceness to the sex combat in all stages of the character.

• Love
Reactions: DemonLord98
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, it takes time to redraw all those scenes, it's not just one generic sprite used for all the battles like a lot or rpgmaker games, there's the animated parts which would have to be changed, and all the scenes in the game for the new size. If it was a typical rpgmaker game they'd have one sprite for the character for when they talk and in battle and then the defeat scenes cgs, this one has a lot more going for it though.
It's harder than i thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Honestly, not all excited for the bigger breasts, I'm sure this DLC pack will sell, but I would have prefer more Prison Job's and Costume options for the main game.

After all who wouldn't want Karryn to work in the prison library, or to be Doctor Cargill test subject in the lab for level 2 or play basketball with the prisoners on level 4,

Also, wouldn't mind for scandalous state to get an expansion, like pictures, tattoos, lewd level ups and poses.

Jun 21, 2019
Honestly, not all excited for the bigger breasts, I'm sure this DLC pack will sell, but I would have prefer more Prison Job's and Costume options for the main game.

After all who wouldn't want Karryn to work in the prison library, or to be Doctor Cargill test subject in the lab for level 2 or play basketball with the prisoners on level 4,

Also, wouldn't mind for scandalous state to get an expansion, like pictures, tattoos, lewd level ups and poses.
You absolutely right, but i think engine is already overloaded, not much stuff can be added - i'm already recieving crashes with "out of memory" randomly so i don't know is it a game struggling or because i'm using mtool.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Certain mods eat up a lot of memory, which is why I left the Goth costume out of the mod pack I uploaded a few pages back.

Understand what you are getting at Blueberrytrain but can always hope.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: kamina666

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.7.19 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.7.19 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Its you, the thing is that you need to understand the stats of everything to make It easy.
Totally not because of the butt/ass/tit grabbing scenes popping up harder than youtube ads and 3 sex animations put on repeat for 4000 times, turning an 2 mins in and out combat into a 30 min of 3 repetitive sex scenes you seens a thousand times before waiting for all 6 enemy cums bars snailing their way up, after that congrat it's 1 wave out of 4. You pick up halberd 90% of the times during a slut run because you dont wanna spend an hour and half in real time clearing a level 2 riot, virgins run arguably easier while sure as hell takes only a quarter of the time, like 3 hours.
Yeah let's assume I dont understand the game and stats for avoiding sex scenes which its solely built upon

Reactions: kamina666

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
You absolutely right, but i think engine is already overloaded, not much stuff can be added - i'm already recieving crashes with "out of memory" randomly so i don't know is it a game struggling or because i'm using mtool.
That's only because of a old update Rem did to save memory, before that it never happened.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Just wanted to say thanks to the original poster of the mods.

I am sharing my modded version of the game here if anyone would like to download it.

Mega
or

Game includes the following mods
[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
CCSKCompatibilityPack-1-1-0.rar
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
guard-play-main requires kp_easyedictlibrary-master.zip (Allows you to gamble with the Guards for extra cash if you win, if you lose.... read and find out.)
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
Jackhammer_ReceptionistInBlack_v1.1.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarApronMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBulmaBunny.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBunnyMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarSwimsuitMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip
MCRamenBoy_FullNakedAdventure.zip
MCRamenBoy_GothImagePackToHanger.zip (Sidenote I did not install the Goth Pack, it slows down the game worse)
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistApril.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistEsdeath.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistMeiko.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistNaked.zip

Also, hack the money system, enemy level system, disable foot jobs and raise starting order as well as my Virgin run save.
is it me? but why are there a lot of broken files I cant extract?

Edit: i end up playing the game without extracting haha

Last edited:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
From the original mods Er0er0? The download links have all those mod installed for you. No extraction is needed, just start a new game and the coat hanger is there.

RummyBear

Oct 4, 2018
So I own this game on steam I have no mods installed when I attack the lizard men it's gives me the message can't load image, I just want to make sure I am not the only one.

Jun 21, 2019
Write to the developer on Patreon, he knows for sure, I assure you. ;)
I think he's already tired of questions like WHEN THE FU..IN UPDATE from patrons, plus i've heard that he has health problems with eyes or hands. As far as i know he doin the code and Sachinama doin the CG - but i never thought that boobs enlargement pills for Karryn would take 6 monts, that's a lot tbh.
People who creating mods doin a great job, i've seen that some dude making showering mod with great fap potential, i hope he's not planning abandoning this like western devs always do with their projects on patreon.

Jun 21, 2019
Certain mods eat up a lot of memory, which is why I left the Goth costume out of the mod pack I uploaded a few pages back.

Understand what you are getting at Blueberrytrain but can always hope.)
I don't install mods, just regular steam version with DLC's, i think it's MTool's fault when i enable godmode to skip some routine riot battles.
True that MTool is our litttle chinese tech miracle but i guess not for Karryn's Prison.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes