souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey, anyone knows if there´s a mod that allows you to change the outfit?

I love the secretary outfit, and i will love to wear it everytime.
Not currently for that one, but there are a number of outfit mods in the discord (one of the main ones isn't compatible with the most recent release, IIRC).

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Hey guys how to play this game on joyplay , my game cant run on joyplay
To play a vanilla version of the game on joiplay you need to install mod loader for joiplay and old version (1.1) of fast cut-ins mod from discord.

If you want to use CC-mod on joiplay, you'll need a pc,a latest version of fast cut-in mod, mod loader, a discord fixes for fast cut-ins mod. And you'll need to ran the game with mods on a phone and a pc, let fast cut-ins generate its stuff, and then replace the image folder("www/img") on a phone with the image folder from a pc. And you'll need 8+ GB of ram on a phone. Edited: seems devs patched fast cut-ins mod, so you can just install CC Mod, Fast Cut-ins and ModManager from discord. Looks like copying files from pc is no longer needed.

Not currently for that one, but there are a number of outfit mods in the discord (one of the main ones isn't compatible with the most recent release, IIRC).
AFAIK, no outfit mod is usable since a smaller boobs update. We need to wait till devs update their mods.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I JUST gave a step by step instruction guide like a day or 2 ago!!!
It's a hopeless cause man, monster girl encyclopedia has people asking about the same error, and it's up to like 40+ times now almost 50 I think.

There's also someone that suggested putting on the installion tab on the first page, of what to do, they still don't click it. I'm sure even if it was right there on the first page without any tabs to click, they still wouldn't read it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's a hopeless cause man, monster girl encyclopedia has people asking about the same error, and it's up to like 40+ times now almost 50 I think.

There's also someone that suggested putting on the installion tab on the first page, of what to do, they still don't click it. I'm sure even if it was right there on the first page without any tabs to click, they still wouldn't read it.
Yep, there's been a similar issue with a different game, where there's a similar "error" (only you get to a certain point in the game before it hangs on a loading screen). I used to post the identical, pedantic, step by step instructions with each update, and there'd still be constant "WHY ERROR?! HOW FIX?!?!" posts.

The first post being updated helped a little, but the only real fix was repacking the game with each release (the error was due to not extracting and merging files manually, in the correct way. IE copy the data folders from the second .rar into the main folder).

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yep, there's been a similar issue with a different game, where there's a similar "error" (only you get to a certain point in the game before it hangs on a loading screen). I used to post the identical, pedantic, step by step instructions with each update, and there'd still be constant "WHY ERROR?! HOW FIX?!?!" posts.

The first post being updated helped a little, but the only real fix was repacking the game with each release (the error was due to not extracting and merging files manually, in the correct way. IE copy the data folders from the second .rar into the main folder).
Can't fix laziness unfortunately. Most just want to go to the easy solution. Outright being told what to do, instead of putting any effort at all in, at least that's how it feels.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Can't fix laziness unfortunately. Most just want to go to the easy solution. Outright being told what to do, instead of putting any effort at all in, at least that's how it feels.
I agree, but on Sunday I literally went step by step on how to fix this issue. It's like 3 pages back, lol.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I finally finished the game after procrastinating. Was miffed about two things.

One, I was under the impression that you could do custom battles in free mode but I haven't found the option anywhere. Yes, I know there's specifically a mod for it, but I remember someone mentioning somewhere that you could pay for extra battles in free mode - in the vanilla game. Dunno what's up with that, did I misunderstand?

Two, my Karryn stayed at level 3 masochism for the entire run, even though I had no inhibitions in letting sex happen... I must have missed some dialogue and poses, unfortunately. Was waiting the whole run for my Karryn to start doing the handjob/blowjob hand pose while idle but it never happened. The corruption fan in me feels robbed.

Overall, flawed but good game. I don't think I'll be returning to it though, there's only so many times I can stomach the same CGs before they lose their appeal.

Why did beating final form Yasu feel easier than beating Gobriel?
because gobliel has invulnerability while hitting like a truck while yasu only heals himself at critical health.

MacacoLendario

Jul 20, 2022
Could someone post the saves with DLCs with the test rooms released (inside them) in the latest version 1.2.7.2??
Would there also be scenes from the DLC inside the test room?
I would appreciate it if someone could post the updated saves.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes