Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
View attachment 3033055 He made her ass thiccer, this looks good.
It did more than that. Here, gonna overlay one of the images on the OP:
Posture Check.png
Essentially, the old model was a disfigured body, with bad spinal positioning and torso contortion, as well as the left leg being a whole lot bigger and longer than the right leg. There's also the shoulders on most models, which Sachi seems to be dead set on fixing, according to their writing in the past blog posts in dlsite. The shoulders, because the arms don't mesh right with other postures. Not to mention, she's fit, but the old look make the shoulders sorta... just look at it side by side on the image; very flat, almost dislocated, bent like a cardboard tube.

I will say. I think Sachi is taking full advantage of their improved eye sight from the months they were off-work for that operation, if this is now how they judge their own work in the current package. Gonna be fun to see this game entering a 2.0 state eventually.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It did more than that. Here, gonna overlay one of the images on the OP:
View attachment 3034183
That's not even in the same spot, the ass did not get bigger.

1698273472482.png

Went into gimp and lined up the spear and ass together, the ass did not get bigger.

Also both of those images are not even in the same pose, you'd need the exact same pose to compare.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
That's not even in the same spot, the ass did not get bigger.

View attachment 3034193

Went into gimp and lined up the spear and ass together, the ass did not get bigger.

Also both of those images are not even in the same pose, you'd need the exact same pose to compare.
I was comparing the old default attack pose from launch vs the new default attack pose (which started to be in the game over 2 weeks ago). What you posted was the two new poses. The legs spread one being the all-new "Confident" attack pose from last week's update, which only shows up when you have the high confidence state up.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Could someone post the saves with DLCs with the test rooms released (inside them) in the latest version 1.2.7.2??
Would there also be scenes from the DLC inside the test room?
I would appreciate it if someone could post the updated saves.
huh? as far as i know the test room is only accessible with a cheat engine. there is not really dlc content there. it seems like your looking for a gallery and there simply is not one. best bet is to play in free mode to replay.

Reactions: MacacoLendario

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I was comparing the old default attack pose from launch vs the new default attack pose (which started to be in the game over 2 weeks ago). What you posted was the two new poses. The legs spread one being the all-new "Confident" attack pose from last week's update, which only shows up when you have the high confidence state up.
Yeah, but my point man, is you can't say the ass is bigger, when it's in a complete different pose, you need the exact same pose to compare it to.

In one pose, the ass is raised up to the left more, in the other one it's in a neutral middle pose. Those are vastly different poses. If you got the same pose, and then compared it to the same pose but with the new art or w/e, you can then legitimately compare the two, if they're in two different poses, you can't say the ass is bigger in one because it's raised up, it doesn't work that way.

MacacoLendario

Jul 20, 2022
huh? as far as i know the test room is only accessible with a cheat engine. there is not really dlc content there. it seems like your looking for a gallery and there simply is not one. best bet is to play in free mode to replay.
Thanks for the answer
I'm going to look for this cheat to enter the test room (do you know which one is used to enter?)

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, but my point man, is you can't say the ass is bigger, when it's in a complete different pose, you need the exact same pose to compare it to.

In one pose, the ass is raised up to the left more, in the other one it's in a neutral middle pose. Those are vastly different poses. If you got the same pose, and then compared it to the same pose but with the new art or w/e, you can then legitimately compare the two, if they're in two different poses, you can't say the ass is bigger in one because it's raised up, it doesn't work that way.
The perspective is far warped than that with the old drawing, but I guess this would become a longer string of posts just for talking about what changed with one image, and more was changed than just the halberd attack and standing poses. Regardless, you are very focused on just the ass shot change, so to focus on that point: You are focusing on the outer edges of the silhouette, which, yes, they are of similar circumference, if you try to rotate the image to match. However, you have to pay attention to this bit:
backlack.png
Let me know what you think.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The perspective is far warped than that with the old drawing, but I guess this would become a longer string of posts just for talking about what changed with one image, and more was changed than just the halberd attack and standing poses. Regardless, you are very focused on just the ass shot change, so to focus on that point: You are focusing on the outer edges of the silhouette, which, yes, they are of similar circumference, if you try to rotate the image to match. However, you have to pay attention to this bit:
View attachment 3034307
Let me know what you think.
My point, so there is no misunderstanding: 1698279467313.png

Let's say A in this picture is the 1st picture of the ass via one pose, and then Let's say F is the other picture of the other supposed bigger ass.

The point I'm seeing you trying to make is that because F in this example is in a different position then A. , aka the ass is more stuck out, it means the ass is bigger.

What I'm saying is that You need two of the same pose, aka two of the F. pose, one with the old art of the ass, and the one of the new art with the supposedly bigger ass. That way you can compare the two side by side. It's very hard to determine when something is in a vastly different pose if its bigger.

Also the picture I linked was of the newest in uniform picture of the bigger breasts paid dlc coming out. I then took a picture of the smaller breast picture and compared side by side.

Another way would be for said artist/developer to confirm themselves that they did indeed make the ass bigger, hopefully with screenshots as proof.

Edit: I just looked on remtairy's ci-en page and there's an article with a gif showing different shots of the same pose with the bigger breast comparison, even looked at the latest article, no talk about bigger ass at all, I did see a comment though saying the ass should be increased to not have a disproportioned body.

(two latest ones, are the ones I'm talking about)

Last edited:
Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
My point, so there is no misunderstanding: View attachment 3034315

Let's say A in this picture is the 1st picture of the ass via one pose, and then Let's say F is the other picture of the other supposed bigger ass.

The point I'm seeing you trying to make is that because F in this example is in a different position then A. , aka the ass is more stuck out, it means the ass is bigger.

What I'm saying is that You need two of the same pose, aka two of the F. pose, one with the old art of the ass, and the one of the new art with the supposedly bigger ass. That way you can compare the two side by side. It's very hard to determine when something is in a vastly different pose if its bigger.

Also the picture I linked was of the newest in uniform picture of the bigger breasts paid dlc coming out. I then took a picture of the smaller breast picture and compared side by side.

Another way would be for said artist/developer to confirm themselves that they did indeed make the ass bigger, hopefully with screenshots as proof.

Edit: I just looked on remtairy's ci-en page and there's an article with a gif showing different shots of the same pose with the bigger breast comparison, even looked at the latest article, no talk about bigger ass at all, I did see a comment though saying the ass should be increased to not have a disproportioned body.

(two latest ones, are the ones I'm talking about)
Look, I didn't say it was bigger or smaller. I started the post with the user that posted the image and said it was bigger, while I said that it was more than that. But you are hyperfocused on a semantical topic. So, just drop it. It's not bigger nor smaller. It was just badly drawn in the old pose.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Look, I didn't say it was bigger or smaller. I started the post with the user that posted the image and said it was bigger, while I said that it was more than that. But you are hyperfocused on a semantical topic. So, just drop it. It's not bigger nor smaller. It was just badly drawn in the old pose.
Saying: "It did more than that" is literally agreeing with said person and saying it's more than just bigger (aka better pose because of body anatomy issues). Those are your own words dude.

The better way to word it would have been to say It was just bad drawing and they fixed it.

Yes I am "hyperfocused" on said detail, because that was what the conversation initially was about.

Hence why I brought examples to clarify what I was talking about, then what I was viewing as what you were talking about.

That way there wouldn't be any misunderstanding, and it seems there was as in this post, you're now saying you were talking about the correcting of bad drawing anatomy.

That's a misunderstanding, no big deal.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Hello, I am not sure anyone needed much but I'd love to share some of my own set 3rd playthrough save files with those who would like straight into the "Action part" of Karryn's prison or say "Ultimate saves" W/ some saves editing thanks for Krude CHEAT MENU made this set saves possible.
-
What's in it you might ask?
Here is the list feature in my saves files.

- Karryn is at SUPER CLEAN (as Low S. level as possible) and Vergin stats, So build her as you like

- Karryn Didn't have any Dorment desire and Sensitive Area in her passive traits

- Karryns can access every Title and Gifts

- Karryn can engage in most sexual activities from the start (Some actions might not be possible straight away due to her having very low desires)

Level 1.PNG Level 2.PNG
Level 3.PNG
Research.PNG
- Every enemy problem Edicts (After solving level Anarchy) can be possible to use any edicts on it without Karryn requiring a high S. level (Same as well for Research Editcs)

Personal.PNG
Specialization.PNG
- Personal and Specialization Editcs are free to custom as you like

- Training and Shopping are Editcs all unlocked (only for desired releases that can be unlocked any time you like)

- Have tons of money and Editcs points to spend as you like on each save, so customization as you like.

[Update! 5/29/204]
IDK, what the crap what's wrong with myself took tedious amout of time built more KP save files but I just done it, I was built 1 more of my personal usage and wanna share with you guy which this save are contains.

-Level 5 Custom battle are Unlock

- (for CC mod) All Wanted discipline list are have all Enemies type and they're all Virgin! (Took tedious amount time to make them spawn) , Now you can Take your Karryn with your favorite Enemies type and broke those Viginity together!

-Karryn have Masturbate Dorment desire

-Some small extra passive added

Have fun!

And more saves info the spoiler drop-down!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy to your heart's content.

Last edited:

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
Hello, I am not sure anyone needed much but I'd love to share some of my own set 3rd playthrough save files with those who would like straight into the "Action part" of Karryn's prison or say "Ultimate saves" W/ some saves editing thanks for Krude CHEAT MENU made this set saves possible.
-

- Karryn is at SUPER CLEAN (as Low S. level as possible) and Vergin stats, So build her as you like

- Karryn Didn't have any Dorment desire and Sensitive Area in her passive traits

- Karryn can engage in most sexual activities from the start (Some actions might not be possible straight away due to her having very low desires)

View attachment 3034950 View attachment 3034951
View attachment 3034952
View attachment 3034957
- Every enemy problem Edicts (After solving level Anarchy) can be possible to use any edicts on it without Karryn requiring a high S. level (Same as well for Research Editcs)

View attachment 3034953
View attachment 3034955

- Training and Shopping are Editcs all unlocked (only for desired releases that can be unlocked any time you like)

- Have tons of money and Editcs points to spend as you like on each save, so customization as you like.

And more in the spoiler drop-down!

PIPPO50

Jul 3, 2020
help the game wont start, i disinstalled the game once couse some mod broke i and now that i re install it the game wont start, i click on the icon but its a black screen and then nothing, no error message, how do i do?

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
help the game wont start, i disinstalled the game once couse some mod broke i and now that i re install it the game wont start, i click on the icon but its a black screen and then nothing, no error message, how do i do?
I never had this problem and I have never seen someone else who also had this problem. Your computer is probably broken.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
-

View attachment 3034950 View attachment 3034951
View attachment 3034952
View attachment 3034957

View attachment 3034953
View attachment 3034955

And more in the spoiler drop-down!

Unfortunately I tried to add your saves to the Steam version and It seems the saves dont want to copy over because you are missing the globalrpgsave file which I think means the game doesnt react to the fact there are new saves within it

• Sad
Reactions: honkuma

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Unfortunately I tried to add your saves to the Steam version and It seems the saves dont want to copy over because you are missing the globalrpgsave file which I think means the game doesnt react to the fact there are new saves within it
For RPGMaker saves you need to first make a save in the file you want to use. If you want to use save 8, you need to open the game, make a save in slot 8, and then replace that save with the one you downloaded.

Reactions: honkuma

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
For RPGMaker saves you need to first make a save in the file you want to use. If you want to use save 8, you need to open the game, make a save in slot 8, and then replace that save with the one you downloaded.
AH thanks, most of the time whenever i found saves it just opened up so long as the download file had the global rpgsave.

EDIT: Got it working, thanks!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes