souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
AH thanks, most of the time whenever i found saves it just opened up so long as the download file had the global rpgsave.

EDIT: Got it working, thanks!
Yeah, the global file mostly is there to tell the game engine which save slots are used. So you have to make sure you either make a save in the download's number first, or rename the downloaded to a number you've already used and replace it.

Reactions: honkuma

crystalchaosx7

Dec 22, 2021
help the game wont start, i disinstalled the game once couse some mod broke i and now that i re install it the game wont start, i click on the icon but its a black screen and then nothing, no error message, how do i do?
I'm also having this issue. Not sure if there's some other old data folder to delete and run again, but I tried deleting the folder in the normal users/appdata/local location but it still opens briefly with the console and closes.

Jet4455

Aug 8, 2022
I never had this problem and I have never seen someone else who also had this problem. Your computer is probably broken.
I'm having the same problem right now. When I try to open the game the game window pops up, black-screen for a few seconds then shuts down. I still have a previous version of the game installed (1.0.5) and that version runs just fine.

Jet4455

Aug 8, 2022
They will probably just ignore that too.
don't bunch everyone together, just went back like 10 pages to find the fix and it did work. The very first place I checked was the "Installation / Dev notes" sections of the front page. Then I went to the last page and made my way backward until i found it.

This discution has 1768 pages and no easy way (that I know of) to search by keywords, so its expected that most people would ask instead of trying to find a needle in an haystack.

Edit: Had to delete the 2 files with steam in their names in the folder : www: js: loaders

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
don't bunch everyone together, just went back 10-15 pages to find the fix and it did work. The very first place I checked was the "Installation / Dev notes" sections of the front page. Then I went to the last page and made my way backward until i found it.

This discution has 1768 pages and no easy way (that I know of) to search by keywords, so its expected that most people would ask instead of trying to find a needle in an haystack
You don't need to go that far back, it's been posted at least 1 time on every page for the last month or so. The fact that there's literally CONSTANT posts asking about this shows that people don't bother to read the last few pages of the thread or used the search function of the forum. Seriously, standard trouble shooting for a problem on a game like this is 1: check that it's installed according to the instructions 2: check for patches / updates 3: read the most recent posts or use the search function to see if someone has already posted the fix 4: post with as many details of the issue as possible. Basically everyone jumps right to step 4, which is just annoying.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You don't need to go that far back, it's been posted at least 1 time on every page for the last month or so. The fact that there's literally CONSTANT posts asking about this shows that people don't bother to read the last few pages of the thread or used the search function of the forum. Seriously, standard trouble shooting for a problem on a game like this is 1: check that it's installed according to the instructions 2: check for patches / updates 3: read the most recent posts or use the search function to see if someone has already posted the fix 4: post with as many details of the issue as possible. Basically everyone jumps right to step 4, which is just annoying.
Just checked, 4 pages back.

crystalchaosx7

Dec 22, 2021
don't bunch everyone together, just went back 10-15 pages to find the fix and it did work. The very first place I checked was the "Installation / Dev notes" sections of the front page. Then I went to the last page and made my way backward until i found it.

This discution has 1768 pages and no easy way (that I know of) to search by keywords, so its expected that most people would ask instead of trying to find a needle in an haystack.

Edit: Had to delete the 2 files with steam in their names in the folder : www: js: loaders
You are a saint. Thanks for pointing this out. I deleted those two files as well and it launches now. :)

Jet4455

Aug 8, 2022
not quite, there's someone asking the question every page, but every time people just tell them that its already been answered then usually start trash talking those who ask. Basically putting more efforts in doing so than if they had simply answered the question.

The answer was quite a few pages back and in a big comment that wasn't all related to the fix so it's relatively easy to miss it.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
not quite, there's someone asking the question every page, but every time people just tell them that its already been answered then usually start trash talking those who ask. Basically putting more efforts in doing so than if they had simply answered the question.

The answer was quite a few pages back and in a big comment that wasn't all related to the fix so it's relatively easy to miss it.
Wrong. 5 pages back I gave a step by step instruction guide on how to fix it.

jk11

May 16, 2017
v1.2.7.19 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!
Trying to use PERO mod it says failed to load...
here's how my mods.txt looks like
// Follow the instructions by the mod authors on how to add their mods to this list.
// One line per file.

// The format is {"name":"[filename of mod]","status":[true or false],"description":"[description for the end user so they know which mod to disable or enable]","parameters":{[Don't use this if you're unsure]}},
// If you want to disable a certain mod, change their ["status":true] to ["status":false]

// For Mod Authors:
// Starting in ver. 1.0.6b, you can now automate this process so the end user do not have to edit the mods.txt themselves anymore
// In order to do that, you need to add the following lines once to one of your js files, INCLUDING the // at the start

// #MODS TXT LINES:
// {"name":"ExampleName","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{"Debug":"0"}},
// #MODS TXT LINES END

// Replace the ExampleName part with the filename of your mod, and if your mod contains multiple js files, you can add more lines before the // #MODS TXT LINES END
// If you're not a mod author reading this part and the mod you're using is still requiring you to manually edit the mods.txt, feel free to contact the author of the mod you're using to notify them of this new feature.

var $mods =
[
// Do not edit above this line
// FPSLimit is provided as a sample of how to add a mod to this list
{"name":"FPSLimit","status":false,"description":"An alternative way of limiting FPS for fast monitors, turn off FPS Sync in the ingame Settings if you want to enable this mod.","parameters":{"FPS Limit":"60"}},

// Start adding mods below this line

// #PeroCheat MODS TXT LINES:
{"name":"PEROCheatMenu","status":true,"description":"Cheat Menu for titles and passives. Usage and Credits inside file www\mods\PEROCheatMenu.js https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-2a-full-remtairy.33777/post-7010514","parameters":{}},
{"name":"PERO_TitlePassive","status":true,"description":"Sub-mod of PeroCheatMenu","parameters":{}},
{"name":"PERO_TitleCondition","status":true,"description":"Sub-mod of PeroCheatMenu","parameters":{}},
{"name":"PERO_PassiveCondition","status":true,"description":"Sub-mod of PeroCheatMenu","parameters":{}},
// #MODS TXT LINES END

// Do not edit below this line
];
any idea what's the matter?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Trying to use PERO mod it says failed to load...
here's how my mods.txt looks like

any idea what's the matter?
A screenshot of the error would be helpful.
But I don't think the game uses that mod-loader anymore since I think I saw a local mod-loader or something in the recent update.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You can change your "Preferences" to sort search results by "Most recent".
Untitled.PNG

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes