petarded

Jan 14, 2020
Newest should be 1.2.7.21 (itch.io, Steam idk). Newest available on here is 1.2.7.19 (uploaded by RedAISkye), until someone uploads a newer one. The 1.2.7.2 on the first page is older and not to be mistaken with 1.2.7.20
Thank you so much <3, I was so confused

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
The game does not open on Joiplay, a black screen appears, it does not open, I would be glad if you can help me.
Grab and install the modified Mod Manager from KP discord, and install latest versions of fast cut-ins and ModSettings mods. If your phone has enough ram(8+ Gb) and a good cpu everything will be fine.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Completely agree with you man, but they're still not going to bother to read the front page.

Nothing works, then when you call them lazy they have a tiffy fit.
Some of us gonna read the front page "in case of"
Sometimes, I got some problem for some games, and my first reflex are to watch the first page, I'm probably not the only one

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
Hello, I am not sure anyone needed much but I'd love to share some of my own set 3rd playthrough save files with those who would like straight into the "Action part" of Karryn's prison or say "Ultimate saves" W/ some saves editing thanks for Krude CHEAT MENU made this set saves possible.
-
What's in it you might ask?
Here is the list feature in my saves files.

- Karryn is at SUPER CLEAN (as Low S. level as possible) and Vergin stats, So build her as you like

- Karryn Didn't have any Dorment desire and Sensitive Area in her passive traits

- Karryns can access every Title and Gifts

- Karryn can engage in most sexual activities from the start (Some actions might not be possible straight away due to her having very low desires)

View attachment 3034950 View attachment 3034951
View attachment 3034952
View attachment 3034957
- Every enemy problem Edicts (After solving level Anarchy) can be possible to use any edicts on it without Karryn requiring a high S. level (Same as well for Research Editcs)

View attachment 3034953
View attachment 3034955
- Personal and Specialization Editcs are free to custom as you like

- Training and Shopping are Editcs all unlocked (only for desired releases that can be unlocked any time you like)

- Have tons of money and Editcs points to spend as you like on each save, so customization as you like.

And more in the spoiler drop-down!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy to your heart's content.
Thanks for your saves bro

Reactions: honkuma

Kunt

May 6, 2018
finished the game without having had sex with anyone OF ANY KIND A SINGLE TIME
lost A SINGLE FIGHT
still got the happy ending
FUCK THIS GAME

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Your lewdness is too high for Empress Ending
I know, I still think that it's completely absurd get the bad ending and have her have sex with the inmates when she hasnt had sex a single time with anyone. Not even a single handjob. Brah, not even a SINGLE KISS, cause the first kiss was from the emperor.
And she gets the bad ending and goes with the inmates to get fuck in the wedding day.
It wouldnt bother me that much if the game wasnt a complete GRINDFEST, but it is.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
eastern game devs have been here
And you two are of the minority, aka a droplet in the pond. If anything it's a "real" opinion, and once again a small percent one at that.

Everyone else is enjoying the game. What did you expect, it's an rpg, most of them are "grindfests", I actually enjoy grinding, I listen to music or watch other youtube stuff in the background while I do it, so it's not as boring.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
And you two are of the minority, aka a droplet in the pond. If anything it's a "real" opinion, and once again a small percent one at that.

Everyone else is enjoying the game. What did you expect, it's an rpg, most of them are "grindfests", I actually enjoy grinding, I listen to music or watch other youtube stuff in the background while I do it, so it's not as boring.
Well, remember how quickly people go "FULL SAVE PLZ!?!?!?" whenever a game is posted. A lot of people just want fap material, and don't want to play a game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes