RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
since I added peromod folder, copy the files into mod folder and modify as in my previous post the mods.txt I cannot see what I'm missing
You don't need to do anything other than to simply extract the mod directly into the game folder.

jk11

May 16, 2017
Just as a reminder, if someone got stucked like me

I had to edit PEROCheatMenu and momozahara_etc. js file and remove the comment at the beginning of the file: once those files started with code instead of comments the game started

still, pressing 2 (or 1 or anything else) doesn't trigger the menu

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

petarded

Jan 14, 2020
That's not even in the same spot, the ass did not get bigger.

View attachment 3034193

Went into gimp and lined up the spear and ass together, the ass did not get bigger.

Also both of those images are not even in the same pose, you'd need the exact same pose to compare.
Wait how are your breasts so huge, i've heard about P cup being planned but thought update isn't out yet, btw is v.1.2.7.2. the newest update or is it v1.2.7.19?

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Did... I miss something?
I wanted to try the new version, seeing what new, and the game crash instant... But, the old version I have have no problem to load...
What did I do wrong... XD

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
read back a few pages, this has often been discussed....even on this page.
I just see 5 page ago, effectively, can OP post it in the first page?

I just post again the post from DemonLord (thank you)

Hey guys. I'm only going to go through this once, so READ. 1-Go into your "Karryns Prison" folder 2-Go into the "www" folder 3-Go into your "js" folder 4-Go into your "loaders" folder 5-You will see four files, delete the two that say Steam in them. You can then play the game with Steam open and everything working. There guys.

Reactions: DemonLord98

ivanivanosvky

Jul 12, 2022
Hey, could someone help me? When I try to start the game, it only displays a black screen and then closes :c
(problem solved, thanks Neriel :D)

Last edited:

darius4422

Dec 28, 2017
Wait how are your breasts so huge, i've heard about P cup being planned but thought update isn't out yet, btw is v.1.2.7.2. the newest update or is it v1.2.7.19?
Newest should be 1.2.7.21 (itch.io, Steam idk). Newest available on here is 1.2.7.19 (uploaded by RedAISkye), until someone uploads a newer one. The 1.2.7.2 on the first page is older and not to be mistaken with 1.2.7.20

Reactions: petarded

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I Think someone should pin it to the OP.
It better than these idiots to fill the forum and waste our time to reply them
Completely agree with you man, but they're still not going to bother to read the front page.

Nothing works, then when you call them lazy they have a tiffy fit.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Completely agree with you man, but they're still not going to bother to read the front page.

Nothing works, then when you call them lazy they have a tiffy fit.
Whatever. As far as I am concerned, I did MY good deed for the month, lol.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes