DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Hey guys. I'm only going to go through this once, so READ. 1-Go into your "Karryns Prison" folder 2-Go into the "www" folder 3-Go into your "js" folder 4-Go into your "loaders" folder 5-You will see four files, delete the two that say Steam in them. You can then play the game with Steam open and everything working. There guys.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey guys. I'm only going to go through this once, so READ. 1-Go into your "Karryns Prison" folder 2-Go into the "www" folder 3-Go into your "js" folder 4-Go into your "loaders" folder 5-You will see four files, delete the two that say Steam in them. You can then play the game with Steam open and everything working. There guys.
Won't help at all, it's basically impossible to get people to bother reading the first post for info, let alone elsewhere in a thread. Best you can do it try and force the idea to search the thread and read one by one, but there's always more of them.

• Sad
Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Won't help at all, it's basically impossible to get people to bother reading the first post for info, let alone elsewhere in a thread. Best you can do it try and force the idea to search the thread and read one by one, but there's always more of them.
Well, I tried.

From-The-Void

Mar 21, 2023
Thank You, You are a Giga Chad, it worked, Also thanks for telling me the folders and stuff to look for and delete... Also it's very intimidating to see that there's 1765 pages of posts and trying to find the 1 post that has the specific answer to my problem and in detail like your post because I'm stupid... so again, you my friend are a Giga Chad.

Last edited:

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
It really does seem out of place with the bigger tits, gotta balance her out.
Yeah her figure really needs to be rebalanced. These tits belong ton Captain Sikorsky/Amazon style MILF monsters and similar I'd say. Karryn kind of looks like a pathology example out of a medical textbook in some of the previews.

I'll still probably buy the thing since, I mean, tits.

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the detailed tip. I deleted the files but sadly it didn't work. I'm playing on mobile using Joiplay and Maldives Players. Both worked on previous versions of the game but neither work now sadly.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Thanks for the detailed tip. I deleted the files but sadly it didn't work. I'm playing on mobile using Joiplay and Maldives Players. Both worked on previous versions of the game but neither work now sadly.
Ah yea, this is for PC. Sorry dude.

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
I finally finished the game after procrastinating. Was miffed about two things.

One, I was under the impression that you could do custom battles in free mode but I haven't found the option anywhere. Yes, I know there's specifically a mod for it, but I remember someone mentioning somewhere that you could pay for extra battles in free mode - in the vanilla game. Dunno what's up with that, did I misunderstand?

Two, my Karryn stayed at level 3 masochism for the entire run, even though I had no inhibitions in letting sex happen... I must have missed some dialogue and poses, unfortunately. Was waiting the whole run for my Karryn to start doing the handjob/blowjob hand pose while idle but it never happened. The corruption fan in me feels robbed.

Overall, flawed but good game. I don't think I'll be returning to it though, there's only so many times I can stomach the same CGs before they lose their appeal.

Why did beating final form Yasu feel easier than beating Gobriel?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
One, I was under the impression that you could do custom battles in free mode but I haven't found the option anywhere. Yes, I know there's specifically a mod for it, but I remember someone mentioning somewhere that you could pay for extra battles in free mode - in the vanilla game. Dunno what's up with that, did I misunderstand?
You can. Go to the 5th Floor Boss room. There you can do custom battles in free mode.

Reactions: Aereon1104

DildoDaddy

Jan 5, 2019
Im getting an error anytime karryn gets fully striped in waitress job. Ive only got the CC mod. Anyone know how to fix this?

Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/map/hips_waitress_waitress_3.png
Function.ImageManager.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:4021:29)
TachieSprite.updateTachie (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_BattleTachie.js:162:26)
TachieSprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_BattleTachie.js:114:22)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:992:24)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Will there be an update for any of the cheat mods to the current updates? Wouldn't mind cheating in stray pubes just like you can do with liquids on the kp cheat.

Or, does anyone know the variables for it?

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Will there be an update for any of the cheat mods to the current updates? Wouldn't mind cheating in stray pubes just like you can do with liquids on the kp cheat.

Or, does anyone know the variables for it?
Mmmmaybe. I haven't played the game in months. Or rather, in *checks time of last update, Sept. '22* over a year, geez. I only just recently had the first time off from work since last christmas, so i had no time to spare on KP.
I did download the newest versions during my vacation but didn't actually get around to playing again or even checking out the new DLCs. I might in the near future though, and then the cheat menu might get some DLC features, too. It was already getting a bit unwieldy though, i'll have to see what i can do about that.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Mmmmaybe. I haven't played the game in months. Or rather, in *checks time of last update, Sept. '22* over a year, geez. I only just recently had the first time off from work since last christmas, so i had no time to spare on KP.
I did download the newest versions during my vacation but didn't actually get around to playing again or even checking out the new DLCs. I might in the near future though, and then the cheat menu might get some DLC features, too. It was already getting a bit unwieldy though, i'll have to see what i can do about that.
Doing God's work. Your mod still works (like 99%) helps a lot with how big the game is.
Thank you!

RIzach

Jul 30, 2020
Hey, anyone knows if there´s a mod that allows you to change the outfit?

I love the secretary outfit, and i will love to wear it everytime.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes