souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I think the only way to fix her clothes is to sleep... Or is there another way without starting a new day? Because I do two/three jobs and change to scandalous appearance/night time
Cloths are slowly fixed over time, but only up to a certain level. Scandalous appearance is triggered by having a combination of enough visible cum and clothing off. After sidejobs it's most likely cum that's causing the issue

CCmod allows you to use the clean up action, which fixes both options at the bed instead of having to sleep.

Reactions: Johnny_23

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Cloths are slowly fixed over time, but only up to a certain level. Scandalous appearance is triggered by having a combination of enough visible cum and clothing off. After sidejobs it's most likely cum that's causing the issue

CCmod allows you to use the clean up action, which fixes both options at the bed instead of having to sleep.
it comes with a costt of 50G and a % fatigue . but not everyone installed the mod , so the was generalize by me
sorry for not indepth answer

Reactions: Milk on Sausage
Aug 15, 2018
Game does not run for me. Everytime when i launch the executable i get a black screen for 2 seconds and then the game automatically closes itself. Anyone got a fix for that? I am running windows 11.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Game does not run for me. Everytime when i launch the exectuable i get a black screen for 2 seconds and then the game automatically closes itself. Anyone got a gix for that? I am running windows 11.
Try to find crashlog (or something like that) in the game folder. Maybe there will be answer. Eventually you can try to launch again through compatibility mode (RMB on .exe -> properties -> compatibility) and test options like launching as administrator, launch in compatibility with Windows 8/7 etc. Maybe this will help. Or above all this options you have a button like "Run the compatibility troubleshooter" or similar (Idk the exact name cause I don't have english language in my Windows).

#Edit: try to update all your drivers to the newest, install or update visual c++ library etc.
I've had a Windows 11 since launch and no problem with this game.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone have the old Karryn's Prsion vaginal sex art? Or the old WIP versions of the game? From version 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3? I need it to see the art again.

Aug 15, 2018
Try to find crashlog (or something like that) in the game folder. Maybe there will be answer. Eventually you can try to launch again through compatibility mode (RMB on .exe -> properties -> compatibility) and test options like launching as administrator, launch in compatibility with Windows 8/7 etc. Maybe this will help. Or above all this options you have a button like "Run the compatibility troubleshooter" or similar (Idk the exact name cause I don't have english language in my Windows).

#Edit: try to update all your drivers to the newest, install or update visual c++ library etc.

I did everything you recommended, and still nothing. Compatability mode did nothing, so did C++ redistributables and i am already on the latest drivers.

Also there are no error logs. There is a log file that i opened and checked, but it does not say anything. The game also does not give any error messages. it just closes itself. I also reinstalled the game multiple times from different downloaders to make sure the file itself is not the problem. but that also did not help.

Epicrow

May 15, 2023

I'm having the same problem, and have a previous download from back in August that works. Current upload may be broken. I have a new folder that generates named "logs" that contains these strings. My August version does not generate these logs. Please advise. Thanks

Found steam issue, currently necking myself...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Voidstaff

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Game does not run for me. Everytime when i launch the executable i get a black screen for 2 seconds and then the game automatically closes itself. Anyone got a fix for that? I am running windows 11.
Try reading the last 2-3 pages of the thread, there's answers there. This is generally a good idea to do before posting with a game issue, since odds are someone has had the issue already, and a solution is already posted.

Reactions: Epicrow

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Question about mod installation.

I download a mod pack a couple of pages back and I'm wondering what is the best way to install?

I started with
Image Replacer + Image Packs + CCMod Compatibility Pack
and
[Sushikun] Hanger Pack
And then add
MCRamenBoy mods

However, the game takes forever to load, is there a better installation method?

Also, I'm having some costume bleed over for certain outfits should I be installing Sushikun_Multipack_for_imagerepalce_v3 to prevent that? There a lot of duplication in here, and if someone knows the safest combination that is stable for Sushikin and MCramenBoy mods installed together would appreciate the info.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Question about mod installation.

I download a mod pack a couple of pages back and I'm wondering what is the best way to install?

I started with
Image Replacer + Image Packs + CCMod Compatibility Pack
and
[Sushikun] Hanger Pack
And then add
MCRamenBoy mods

However, the game takes forever to load, is there a better installation method?

Also, I'm having some costume bleed over for certain outfits should I be installing Sushikun_Multipack_for_imagerepalce_v3 to prevent that? There a lot of duplication in here, and if someone knows the safest combination that is stable for Sushikin and MCramenBoy mods installed together would appreciate the info.
Do not use hanger pack.
1697506304246.png

Reactions: xellos49698

KittyHawke

Sep 13, 2022
Does anyone happen to know of a modified version of CCmod that only has the pregnancy System, Don't really care for the other features and they're interfering with other mods.
Alternatively, does anyone know If I can safely move parts of CC mod to leave just the pregnancy system without messing up?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
So is there a way I can still use MCRamenBoy mods with out the Hanger Pack? Because they all require Sushikun Hanger per the read me.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone happen to know of a modified version of CCmod that only has the pregnancy System, Don't really care for the other features and they're interfering with other mods.
Alternatively, does anyone know If I can safely move parts of CC mod to leave just the pregnancy system without messing up?
So is there a way I can still use MCRamenBoy mods with out the Hanger Pack? Because they all require Sushikun Hanger per the read me.
Both of you are more likely to get an answer if you ask these questions on Remtairy discord server, mod developers hang around there.

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
I downloaded an older version of KP (1.2.6.4+) to play in Joiplay, but the problem now is everything is running too fast (No animations, Super fast cutscenes, etc.) Can you guys help a brother out? I can't see any solutions in google or in this thread.
How did you used mod on joiplay?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes