Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I admit to being a little lost in this game to see the adult content, do you have to lose or win? I don't even know what difficulty level to choose ''I'm not usually lost like that in games'' :unsure:
Game only ends if you let order fall to 0. Win battles to increase order. Control represents how much order will be substracted or added to order after sleeping on bed.

Karryn(the character you control/play as) learns sex skills after being subjected to them a number of times. You can let enemies perform sex attacks on Karryn by keeping her specific desires high during battles. Desires are represented by heart shaped bars at the bottom left corner. For example, to let enemies initiate handjob you need cock desire 50. Some sex skills have other requirements besides cock desire. Vaginal sex for example requires her to have wet status, her clothes needs to be displaced severely and also pussy desire>100.

Lastly, you need to learn which enemy prefers which sexual action because enemies have their own fetishes/preferences. Orcs like titjobs, goblins like cunnilingus, thugs like vaginal sex etc.

Reactions: N-03
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes