5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
True but only if you want to download every single update. There is no need to update the game or mods everytime game receives an update. Last significantly big update was h-cup update, you could skip every update after that until the other breast size update is released and you wouldn't miss anything. That's actually what I have been doing all this time, I have waited until k-cup update and its bugfix updates were released, only then updated the game.
I see "bugfix" in a game update and my OCD won't let me not download the update. :LOL:

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Big bummer for not having CCMod, but thanks a lot for your effort

Now I really want someone to guide me to that supposed Russian site which has KP Android ports, see if those dudes have cooked up anything since then
If you find that site please let me know. I'd love to not have to do this constantly. lol

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.7.26 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
RJ Cheat Menu
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.7.26 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
From Dl site patch notes: 1699682242541.png

So no, on the front page, you can go to each store where it's at and see if said dlc is out yet, the answer at this time is no.

Kieranilner

Jun 30, 2023
anyone got the newest cc mod file to download? I can't download from Mega nowadays because I reached the download limit thing. Much appreciated.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Hoping someone could help me. So I discovered why things like CCMod won't show up on the Android build I made. Well I kind of did. All I really know is it has to do with the modmanagers.js file in the JS folder. Cause if I delete the lines that have to do with accessing it in Main.js, the game starts fine, cept with no mods. But if I leave Main.js as it is by default so the modmanager.js file IS read, the game won't start. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to work around this to get the mods working on the android port? I know that modmanager.js file didn't use to be in there. So is there some way for the game to use the mods without it?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hoping someone could help me. So I discovered why things like CCMod won't show up on the Android build I made. Well I kind of did. All I really know is it has to do with the modmanagers.js file in the JS folder. Cause if I delete the lines that have to do with accessing it in Main.js, the game starts fine, cept with no mods. But if I leave Main.js as it is by default so the modmanager.js file IS read, the game won't start. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to work around this to get the mods working on the android port? I know that modmanager.js file didn't use to be in there. So is there some way for the game to use the mods without it?
You probably would have more luck if you join the official Discord and talk to the modder active in the CCMod channel

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
what is the time limit? does that mean that after a certain number of days it's game over?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I admit to being a little lost in this game to see the adult content, do you have to lose or win? I don't even know what difficulty level to choose ''I'm not usually lost like that in games'' :unsure:

Reactions: Aereon1104

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
what is the time limit? does that mean that after a certain number of days it's game over?
The day counter is just to track how long your playthrough has been going. You steadily lose control over time based on how long you've gone without completing a floor or putting down a riot. Control affects how much order your prison loses per day. If order hits 0, it's game over.

Reactions: N-03

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I admit to being a little lost in this game to see the adult content, do you have to lose or win? I don't even know what difficulty level to choose ''I'm not usually lost like that in games'' :unsure:
This game is a little unique in that the "combat" IS the adult content. When Karryn's desires are high enough, enemies can initiate H-attacks. When you build up enough passives, you can do it too. Losing in battle actually just initiates another H-specific "battle".

Reactions: N-03
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes