Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I must say this is pretty good lora, works fine with popular models and what's important can mix with artstyle loras.
If i trained lora myself i'd get rid of levitating dicks from dataset.
Atleast you seem to be getting good results with it. I've tried it once and Karryn was horribly disfigured. But maybe it was my fault, I suck at writing good prompts.

Jun 21, 2019
Atleast you seem to be getting good results with it. I've tried it once and Karryn was horribly disfigured. But maybe it was my fault, I suck at writing good prompts.
For the last post i used controlnet, it's waaaaay easier to get good results and yes from like 20 generated images i get 1 or 2 that are acceptable to further inpaint hell. I'm only a month in this stuff. I like creating process but i don't like painting so AI was a blessing to me.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You guys so friendly telling me to do stuff i already did, thanks a lot.
This is why people are getting irritated man, it's literally getting close to 100 times it's been asked now I'm sure, people give the solution every couple of pages. You're saying you checked and couldn't find it. I just looked 2 pages back from a person having the same problem, it's the 2nd post on that page (1792) , 2 pages back from this one (1794).

If you want to get even more technical, it's post #35,822 of this thread.

People need to look a little harder, I have spent hours trouble shooting mods without asking for help at points so I don't bother people. Took me less than 3 minutes to go back 2 pages and find that.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
For the last post i used controlnet, it's waaaaay easier to get good results and yes from like 20 generated images i get 1 or 2 that are acceptable to further inpaint hell. I'm only a month in this stuff. I like creating process but i don't like painting so AI was a blessing to me.
Are you talking about openpose? I've been trying to get ai to draw an archer using controlnet for 3 days with no luck. The problem is ai draws the character fine but it sucks at drawing weapons(bows in particular). But then again I also suck at prompting so who knows maybe problem is me :KEK:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I need to remember that sentence before i ever want to mess out with mods.
Modding sucks sometimes man, the tinest thing can mess up your whole game, and you have no idea it's the most simple thing messing it up. You have to find out exactly the error and go from there, and even that doesn't always solve it.

That's why mod installers or pre-mod installed games are a god send for tons of people. You have to make sure you make backups always just incase.

E45plus

Jan 25, 2018
using the latest update plus the preg mod but the waitress mini game keeps crashing trying to find an image 'hip.4' i think - any suggestions

Chrono19

Jun 25, 2018
how to do anal only walk through? they continue to use her pussy
Basically always keep her pussy arousal as low as possible. It only goes up when you leave it high at the end of battle, which allows enemies to do more stuff there. Always keeping it lower prevents that. I've done plenty of anal only runs.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Happy Holidays,

Another update for "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" of the mod for the 1.2.7.26 FULL version of Karryn's Prison, Updated for use with Mod Organizer 2. I try and update these any time a change to the game is made that causes these mods not to work.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

=====================================================
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.7.26 FULL version of the game.

Have fun!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes